Forums » Off-Topic Discussions

Fresh Air Dehumidifier

• February 19, 2023 6:03 PM PST

Fresh Air Dehumidifier Features Quiet: The ultra-thin fresh air ceiling dehumidifier adopts a metal frame integrated structure to greatly improve the stability of the machine and using high quality SECOP compressor that all make the dehumidifier run more quietly. Ultra-thin: The thickness of the fresh air ceiling mounted dehumidifier is only 250mm, which saves space in installation and can use in narrow space. Easy maintenance: The ultra-thin ceiling dehumidifier is designed with full consideration of later maintenance, hinged door structure, and pull-out filter replacement method, which is convenient for maintenance. Auto defrost: the ceiling mounted dehumidifier has auto defrost function Filter: this ceiling mounted dehumidifier equip Nylon filter+Active Carbon filter+F8 Filter. Filter coarser particles, excessive particles above 5um can be effectively filtered. Purification level G1 Relatively small particles, such as 1um, can be effectively filtered, making better purification H11 HEPA filter, can effectively eliminate PM 2.5, bacteria, virus, dust and other harmful ingredient Extra capacity formaldehyde removal filter specifically equipped, specially treated activated carbon adopted, effectively eliminate HCHO and other harmful gas. This filter also can filter the allergens and bacteria within the air Under the circumstance of multiple filters, UV photosensitive sterilization is added to resterilize the purified air, keeping a better air for you Model No. HAFA-50 HAFA-70 Power SupplyAC 220V/50HzAC 220V/50Hz Power Consumption620W700W Rated Current2.8A3.3A Dehumidify Capacity(30鈩?80%)50L/day70L/day DrainageTube Continuously DrainageTube Continuously Drainage Fan typeHigh/Low, steplessHigh/Low, stepless Air supply pressure100 Pa100 Pa Anti-electric /waterprooftype I / IPX3type I / IPX3 Noise<45DB<45DB Drainage pipe diameterDN20DN20 Purification(Optional)uv/anionuv/anion Fresh air inlet桅100mm桅100mm Return air inlet桅150mm桅150mm Air supply outlet桅150mm桅150mm Air Circulation500~670m鲁/h650~780m鲁/h Working Temp.5~35鈩?/p>5~35鈩?/p> Auto DefrostYesYes Body Size(L*W*H)775*523*245mm Net Weight45kg47kg Fresh air ceiling mounted dehumidifier Two different types can choice FAQ Q1: Are you a trading company or manufacture ? A: As one of the oldest manufactures of dehumidifiers and humidifiers, we are now taking the leading position of cooling industry in mainland China. We have 100 employees with more than 15 engineers and 4 production lines. Q2: Do you accept OEM ? A: Yes, we can accept OEM, and we have the professional designer to help you design your logo. Q3: Do you accept ODM? A: We welcome ODM, we have professional engineers team to help you with the design of the dehumidifiers and to provide you the professional suggestion with the dehumidifiers you want. Q4: Can I buy a sample for testing? A: Yes, we can supply you with a sample. for most of the models, we have them in stock. we can supply you with the sample within 2 days after we get your payment. Q5: Can I visit your factory? A: We warmly welcome you come to visit us at Fengxian District, Shanghai, China You can take the airplane to Shanghai, then take the fast train for 50 minute to Hangzhou railway station, we can pick you up at the railway station. If you fly to Shanghai directly, we can pick you up at the airport. Q6: How Do I Know if I Need a Dehumidifier? A: Have you heard the phrase, "it's not just the heat but the humidity that makes you uncomfortable?" This phrase describes the hot, muggy environment that results when there is excess humidity in your space. Although central ACs remove some excess moisture, it isn't enough for basements, crawl spaces and in damp areas of the country.You may have a humidity problem if you notice: 1.Mold 2.Musty scents 3.Condensation on windows 4.Wet stains on walls and ceilings 5.Uneven floor boards 6.Warm, clammy conditions If these problems are ignored, structural damage to your home and its contents, allergic reactions, respiratory problems, and other health issues may arise. Q7: What about the payment way? A: T/T. L/C, Westernal union, E-checking, Mastercard, VISA. ect. LC at sight Q8: What's the warranty item? A: Warranty time normally is 24 months. Q9: How to place orders on line? A: Discuss product details ---- Negotiate ---- Trade assurance order---- confirm the order---- payment arrange --- Production---- Shipment by our forwarder--- Order finished---- follow shipment --- Notify the ETA ---- Clients clearance goods-after services.Fresh Air Dehumidifier website:http://www.dxsltech.com/dehumidifier/fresh-air-dehumidifier/