Forums » Suggestions

Man on paper

• 10 posts
    January 31, 2023 5:33 PM PST

After hearing Xuelan's plan, editor Xu was very worried. Although she had written a lot of popular works, all of them were novels. Once she walked into this kind of dragon pool and tiger den, which was close to the system, belief and regime, she would be eaten by the ferocious monster inside carelessly. It was very likely that she would have a bad reputation. He did not understand why she had to do such a laborious but possibly thankless thing. Sir, why don't you continue to write novels? Stories like "Frozen Millennium" have caused a good response. Editor Xu said, "I am not worried about your bad writing, but about your reputation.". If you are just an unknown writer, then even if you criticize the current situation in the newspaper all day, it will not attract much attention and controversy. And now you are no longer a person without a name, you write an article casually, attracting thousands of attention, your ideas will affect the ideas of countless people, once your article has anything wrong, it will bring you endless trouble. Of course, Xuelan did not dare to make fun of her own life, nor did she write very sharp topics. "The Rise of Great Powers" would only be a very common popular science article. She would write historical stories about the rise of these countries, but would not comment on them. It's like setting up a buffet in front of everyone. I just tell you the story I know. How you look at it and how you eat it is your own decision. As for why she had to take the risk of wading into the muddy water, Xuelan said to editor Xu: "If it is really going to be banned, at the worst, I will stop writing and never write articles in the future.". But after all,facial recognition thermometer, I wrote what I wanted to write, and I won't regret it when I get old. Editor Xu knows the ambition of the little girl in front of him. For so many years, he has not only been her editor, but also her reader. He knew what was special about this little girl. Perhaps she was very young, but her thoughts were not young. She herself had the kind of righteous heart of the country and the world in her own martial arts stories. Knowing that she could not change her decision, editor Xu sighed and said, "Well, I'm afraid we'll have to face more saliva and thick phlegm in the future." Xuelan said with a smile,digital signage screen, "After going through so much, I have already practiced the magic skill of'spit on my own face '. Haven't you got started yet?" Editor Xu laughed when he heard this: "Good!"! A good'spit dry face ', even if the saliva spray all over the body, I just think I took a bath. Xuelan was a little touched and said to editor Xu, "Thank you, sir, for always indulging my willfulness." Editor Xu shook his head: "No, I want to thank you, because I met you, my life has changed." Xuelan was silent for a while and said, "Actually, I also understand that it's good to write popular novels. Why do you overreach yourself to write those statecraft articles?"? Could it be that the level of those scholars is not as good as mine? Use me to make a fool of myself? I am not afraid of making a fool of myself, nor am I afraid of others laughing at my shallow knowledge. I am most afraid of wanting to do it but not doing it, and regretting it afterwards. Life is like this, see the right thing to do boldly, see the right way to go boldly, interactive kiosk price ,smart whiteboard price, even if the end hit the head broken and bleeding, but at least have a vigorous life, rather than wasting time in hesitation and hesitation. In The Condor Heroes, the leader of the Beggars' Sect must be spat on by the disciples of the Beggars' Sect before he becomes the leader. This kind of saliva is actually a kind of respect. Some people don't want it yet, and so do I. Editor Xu hesitated for a long time, nodded and said, "Well, if you want to do it, you have to do it well. Although I am not talented, I will do my best to help you." So Xuelan decided on these nine countries as the protagonists of The Rise of Great Powers. Portugal, Spain, the Netherlands, the United Kingdom, France, Germany, the Soviet Union, Japan and the United States. In fact, editor Xu had a lot of opinions about the choice of these countries, because editor Xu initially thought that the big country written by Xuelan was the Eight-Power Allied Forces. And at present, Germany is not a big country. He was defeated in World War I ten years ago. Now he is so poor that he breaks the pot and sells the iron. Not only does the country split, he loses the right of land, sea and air pledge, but he also bears a pile of debts. He is no different from China. He thinks it should be changed to Denmark, Sweden and so on. "The Rise of Great Powers does not just refer to the current powers, but also the powers of a certain period in the past, so Germany can not be removed," she said. ” "What about the Soviet Union?" Editor Xu hesitated and said, "You forgot that so many people died last year. Now the government is disgusted with the left-wing people." "Yes, it is, but it is not as monologue as it was under the rule of Zhang Dashuai. I see that the works of popular science Marxism-Leninism are still being published.". I don't know what will happen in the future. I can still write now, and I don't write nonsense. I just arrange the real history. They can't ban me because of this. So Portugal, the first chapter of The Rise of Great Powers, appeared in the literary edition of Literature Newspaper a month later, and the author used the pen name of Liu Wujie. In fact, Xuelan had planned to use Snow Mountain Lan, but the newspaper insisted that she use Liu Wujie, probably to tell everyone clearly that the person who used to serialize Frozen Millennium in Novel Weekly was Snow Mountain Lan, and now he went back to his own newspaper to serialize it. Chapter 81 Xuelan was worried that her "gossip history" style would be too funny and not accepted by readers, who knows the response is good, the most gratifying thing is that someone wrote a recommendation comment to her. One day when I read the literary edition of the Literature Newspaper, I saw a big headline called "The Rise of Great Powers". Such a magnificent name really attracted my attention. When I read it, I realized that it was about the development history of Portugal. Beginning in the 15th century, Portugal, the first country in Europe to open up the sea, carried out maritime adventures with the support of national forces: under the command of Prince Enrique, generations of Portuguese navigators opened up a route from the Atlantic Ocean to India around the Cape of Good Hope, and with the financial support of Queen Isabel of Spain, Columbus arrived in the Americas. When Magellan completed the first global voyage of mankind, the original fragmented world was finally connected into a complete world by the great geographical discovery,smart interactive whiteboard, and a world power was born. Portugal reached its peak by relying on new routes and colonial plunder, and became the first generation of world powers. However, empires that rose rapidly by plundering without developing industry and commerce soon flourished and declined. 。 hsdtouch.com