Forums » Off-Topic Discussions

After Ascension _ Huangfuqi _ txt Novel Paradise

• 11 posts
    January 31, 2023 5:28 PM PST

The Wind Clan's power is expanding more and more to other places in the middle of Archaic China. Their expansion speed is very fast. According to this speed, Fengyun Mowgli estimates that in a period of time, the Wind Clan will Near the Sword Domain, when the time comes, the two sides will eventually give tit for tat, and the ambition of the Wind Clan is inevitable. The shape of the Wind Clan is very strange, and the physical attack is invalid! This is a brand new ability of Archaic. Looking at the Sword Domain, I'm afraid there are very few people who can hurt the Wind Clan with divine consciousness. In order to avoid unnecessary losses, Fengyun Mowgli has begun to order the forces of the Dark Pavilion to collect all the information related to the Wind Clan. Opening the information sorted out by the dark cabinet on the right hand side, Fengyun Mowgli browsed slowly-now this daily browsing has almost formed a habit. In this pile of messages, one message is placed on the top of the dark cabinet and marked with a special mark: With the change of factions, Daguangming Wang Yangzun and Leiyuan Jushi, who have great influence in the free factions, formed a free alliance with the aim of'quelling the Taigu 'disputes, but judging from their actions, I'm afraid they intend to form a strong alliance to fight for the world in Taigu! At present, the collection of information about Daguangming Wang Yangzun and Leiyuan Jushi is still in progress. Please pay attention! If the inferior estimate is not bad, soon, free contact as the largest force in the free faction, the sword domain will inevitably face with it, or enemy, or friend! "Lei yuan Jushi?" Wind and cloud Mowgli raised his head,interactive panels for education, the name sounds very familiar, in the memory of a search, wind and cloud Mowgli finally understand why feel familiar. Pushing open a long and narrow dark pavilion under the square table, Fengyun Mowgli took out a dark and deep long halberd with complicated characters engraved on its surface. As soon as Fengyun Mowgli's palm touched the halberd body, the whole halberd body was covered with fine black lightning. In the sword pavilion, the crackling sound of electricity came out continuously. This halberd was originally in the lava plain. When Feng Fei broke out of the coffin, it appeared in the hands of a man named Canshi. Fengyun Mowgli clearly remembered that the man named Canshi at that time claimed to be a disciple of Lei yuan Jushi. I'm afraid I'll have to fight with the Freedom Alliance in the future. Fengyun Mowgli held a long halberd in his hand and muttered to himself. Master, subordinates too Xuan see! A soft knock came from outside the door. Come on in. Fengyun Mowgli said in a loud voice,smart board touch screen, while dispersing the control of the surrounding space. With a hoarse squeak, two wooden doors more than ten feet long opened, revealing a gloomy sky outside the door, as well as hovering dark clouds. At the threshold, Tai Xuan looked awestruck and stepped into the Sword Pavilion. Master, subordinates request to leave for a period of time. As soon as Tai Xuan stepped into the Sword Pavilion, he opened his mouth and said. "Oh," said Fengyun Mowgli. "Why?" "Master can not remember the original agreement with Tai Xuan!"! Now the ancient chaos, many evil devils have appeared, these people, born to kill, anxious to see the world not chaos, I'm afraid it's too wasteful to kill, subordinates just take advantage of this period of time, they will be under the command of the formation of an army system troops, after a period of training, classroom interactive whiteboard ,4k smart board, they should be able to play a big role in the demon world. "Well," Fengyun Mowgli nodded and said, "Indeed, nowadays many people in the evil way and the evil way have appeared one after another, fishing in troubled waters. These people are independent, solitary, elusive, and difficult to track. You can just take advantage of this period of time to deter them.. I will let Wuji go with you. With his help, your action should be much more convenient! There was a hint of hesitation in Tai Xuan's eyes, but he immediately nodded and said, "That's the best. If there's nothing else, my subordinates will retire." Fengyun Mowgli stared at Taixuan's eyes and said, "There's one more thing.." Tai Xuan raised his head, showing the appearance of listening. You and I belong to the same school. That promise is just a joke. You will always be my senior fellow apprentice! Fengyun Mowgli solemnly said. Tai Xuan's shoulders shook slightly, and he immediately handed over his hand: "I must retire!" Then he turned around and strode away. At the gate, Taixuan paused slightly at his feet and turned his back to Fengyun Mowgli and said, "The three armed forces cannot be without a commander. In the future war, there is bound to be a unified dispatcher. There can only be one voice in the war. Any brother, fellow disciple, or senior does not exist in the war. There is only one commander.." I do so, is for the overall situation, later, you will forget the relationship between us, I am too Xuan, one of your capable subordinates, is like this! Before leaving, Tai Xuan had another deep meaning: ".." Don't let your feelings affect your judgment! Inside the Sword Pavilion, Fengyun Mowgli sat alone at the square table, speechless for a long time. In ancient times, the chaos continued, but there were signs that it was calming down. Regardless of the real purpose of the emergence of the Freedom Alliance, the emergence of this alliance alone has made many helpless freedom masters settle down in their hearts. A large number of masters who used to walk alone in ancient times have joined the Freedom Alliance in the sky. In a short period of time, the number of freedom alliances has reached an astonishing level. This chaos has changed the concept of many free masters in ancient times. The power of individuals is so weak in this chaos. Whether it is the past war clan, the present wind clan, or some other forces, they are all in groups, tens of thousands of people, and no one can deal with them at all. Chaos prompted the masters of the Archaic Freedom Department to gather in twos and threes, and like a stream, there were signs of gathering bigger and bigger. ~ Novel Txt, Tang Chapter 364 the provocation of the Wind Clan. Just as Fengyun Mowgli placed on the square table, the map of the ancient forces changed every day, the forces of the Wind Clan extended from the extreme west to the four directions at a very fast speed, and a bloody storm rose on the ancient land.. The life of martial arts practitioners is almost infinite, so it is difficult to record events with precise time, only the approximate time between one thing and another to record what happened in ancient times. Shortly after the establishment of the Liberal Alliance, the Wind Clan, which had been indulging in killing and expansion, finally issued a statement: The Wind Clan was and should be the master of this land. All the forces that exist,smartboards for business, all the enemies of the Wind Clan, will be shoveled to the ground. We will take back everything that belongs to us! Those who follow me will prosper, and those who resist me will perish! 。 hsdsmartboard.com