Forums » Off-Topic Discussions

Zhibei Tour-Luoshui

• 11 posts
    January 31, 2023 5:26 PM PST

The old woman smiled and suddenly had a bright steel knife in her hand. She handed it to me: "You have two choices, kill her or split her chains.". Whether this woman lives or dies is now up to you. I took the steel knife and wondered what tricks the old woman was playing? Of course I would not kill a pregnant woman, without hesitation, I hand up the knife, "clatter", the chain was broken into pieces, pregnant women pulled out the rags in their mouths, and knelt down gratefully: "Thank you." I imitated the common dialogue on the stage, shaking my head and saying, "When you see injustice on the road, draw your sword and help each other. You don't have to be too polite, young lady." The pregnant woman added, "Grace, please help me again." I am stupefied: "What meaning?" The pregnant woman got up slowly and leaned close to me, with a strange look on her face: "I'm hungry, so let me eat." A face suddenly became ferocious and terrible, like a fierce ghost, with fangs sticking out of its lips and piercing my throat. A pregnant woman is just an illusion. Of course it doesn't hurt me. Be that as it may, I was startled and said angrily, "It turns out to be a harmful bitch!" With a wave of the steel knife, the pregnant woman was split in half. By this time, I was completely immersed in the atmosphere of the game. Blood spattered, and from the pregnant woman's cracked stomach,large ficus tree, a baby covered with blood slowly crawled out, raised his head and screamed. "The last choice is to kill the baby or not," the old woman said coldly. I hesitated to eradicate it, and of course I wanted to kill it in order to avoid future trouble; but he was only a baby, and I could not bear to kill him. The baby suddenly lay on the body of the pregnant woman and devoured the flesh and blood. Eat the arms and thighs, and then bite the internal organs of pregnant women. Babies grow up at an alarming rate, and in a twinkling of an eye, their bodies become strong and adult,fake ficus tree, and their long hair falls down their faces. Choose quickly! The old woman's voice rang out. I couldn't stand the horrible scene in front of me, and I cut the baby with a knife. Blood splashed on my face, and the baby raised his head screaming, a deep blood stain appeared on his forehead, and fell back. In a flash, I was cold. I saw the face of a baby growing up-it was my own face! "Bang", the knife in my hand fell to the ground, and pregnant women, wooden houses and deserts disappeared. The old woman and I were left sitting cross-legged in a vast expanse. Text Book 3 Chapter 2 (Part 2) It's not easy to say goodbye. "The game is over." The old woman said calmly. Surprised and shocked, I was confused: "Mother-in-law, what is going on?" "Boy," said the old woman, "let me ask you, what is life?" "Life is the heart!" "What is the heart?" I scratched my head. "You didn't say that." The old woman gazed at me: "Now I tell you what is the heart.". The heart-is the choice! Whether it is a person, a demon, or a bird or a beast, silk olive tree ,silk cherry blossom tree, you have to face countless choices when you are born. It is fate to connect every choice made into a line. It dawned on me: "No wonder you always let me choose in the game." The old woman said, "To choose, you must first understand your strengths and weaknesses, so that you can foster strengths and circumvent weaknesses.". This game is to let you know yourself. He stretched out his hand and looked in the direction of his finger. A man exactly like me was standing at a fork in the road. Instead of choosing the desert, he went straight to the green shade on the left. After a few steps, the green trees suddenly turned into countless ferocious monsters and rushed at him. In the screams, he was torn to pieces by the monsters. The old woman said: "The first choice, you went to the desert, that you are not a person easily confused by the appearance, very clever.". That's your strength. Because the road leading to the oasis seems to be beautiful and pleasant, but in fact it hides the opportunity to kill step by step. I am complacent: "I am always alert." The old woman then said: "The second choice, you walked into the cabin, that you are a very curious person.". Sometimes, curiosity may lead you to treasure and adventure, but sometimes it will lead you to death. "It's like gambling," I said cheerfully. "You either make a lot of money or you lose your pants." The old woman said, "The third choice, you released the pregnant woman, which shows that you are kind-hearted, but it also shows that you act too recklessly.". How do you know that the pregnant woman must be a good person? At least ask why she was tied up. I nodded: "Mother-in-law, you are Right. In the future, I must be cautious, cautious and cautious.". Otherwise, he will be a confused ghost even if he dies. "You killed that pregnant woman," said the old woman. "You were just as impulsive. Whose wife is she? Is there a strong backer behind it? Have you ever thought that you might cause a bigger disaster if you try to be happy for a while? Maybe if you let her live, you'll get an unexpected benefit? "I didn't think about it that much," I said. If I had known it would be so troublesome, I would not have entered the cabin. If you don't push the door and go in, how do you know what's inside? Maybe there is a rare treasure hidden in the house, and you missed it? Even if it's a demon inside, can't you use it? The old woman sighed, "Therefore, to control one's own destiny, one must have great wisdom and foresight to understand things.". Take one step, look at three steps, size up the situation, and then decide the most suitable choice for yourself. I nodded like garlic. The old woman was right. Lin Fei had a little cleverness, but he really lacked great wisdom. Old woman adds: "Face that baby finally, you are indecisive, explain you are too cowardly critical moment, should break ceaselessly.". Once the crisis comes, how can you have time to think about it? Remembering the last scene of the game, I asked curiously, "Mother-in-law, why does the baby grow up with the same face as me?" "Because it is you." The old woman said slowly, "a man's greatest enemy is himself.". Only by defeating oneself can we control our destiny. Son, no matter how terrible the enemy you will face in the future, you must remember that no one can really defeat you except yourself. I pondered and said nothing. Although the game was short, it made me understand a lot of things. Watch it! The old woman stretched out her hand, and countless patterns appeared around her,fake ficus tree, like the Eight Diagrams, but more complicated. I looked at it carefully for a while, but I didn't understand it. hacartificialtree.com