Forums » Off-Topic Discussions

Sin City _ Misty Rain Jiangnan _ txt Novel Paradise

• 11 posts
    January 31, 2023 5:26 PM PST

The superiority of the centaur program is indeed very high, under the premise that the strength does not fall, the mother nest can create four centaurs in one day. Brood, how did you come up with the idea of creating centaurs? "I found a centaur tribe in the depths of the turbulent land, all of which were destroyed by me, and then I analyzed the centaur plan." Richard pondered for a moment and said, "No, just create it according to the original plan.". Centaurs are difficult to integrate into the human kingdom. I don't want to explain to the nobles or the gods all day long. Throwers are already in trouble. "Yes, master." Richard suddenly remembered something and asked, "Brood, can you create any race if you devour it?" Not all, it depends on the difficulty of analysis. Actually, I can only parse out a very small number of races right now. The higher the race, the more difficult it is to analyze. "According to my plan, the full production of human knights.". In addition, with regard to your ontic evolution, you can use the remaining divinity to evolve a second consciousness. Richard quickly decided on the six-step evolution of the Brood. The brood is finally on the sixth order! This means that every month, Richard will get nearly a hundred powerful warriors who are equivalent to the knights of the position. Now, time is completely on Richard's side. But in his excitement, Richard forgot about the out-of-control elite bat. In just half a day, the elite bat flew to the turbulent place, circled around,silk ficus tree, identified a direction, and dived down. In a clearing in the forest, the mother nest was lying on the ground, stretching and shrinking its abdomen, constantly spewing thick acid mist from the breathing holes on its ventral side. Its body has not become bigger, but slightly smaller, the insect armor is more black, but faintly transparent,silk ficus tree, from the depths of the insect armor can be seen faintly in the flow of light golden brilliance. The elite bat swoops down from a high altitude, hovers in front of the mother nest, then opens its mouth and drips blood from two long, hollow, blood-sucking fangs. As soon as the blood left the blood-sucking teeth, it was pulled by an invisible force and drifted into the mouthparts of the mother's nest. After spitting out all the blood, the elite bat fell to the ground, twitched a few times, and never moved again. The mother nest's abdominal breathing rhythm is obviously accelerated, and dozens of compound eyes are uncertain, apparently analyzing something at full speed. Moreover, the breath of divine power around its body is surging, and this analysis is actually driven by the divinity absorbed. After a day and a night passed, the twinkling of the mother's compound eyes stopped, and its whole body suddenly flashed a seven-color brilliance, flickering on and off, cherry blossom wedding centerpiece ,artificial grass panels, and it was only after several hours that it dimmed. At this time, the mother nest struggled to support its huge body, slowly climbed forward a few steps, and then fell to the ground, looking extremely weak. Behind the mother's nest, a white follicle is left that is twice as large as an ordinary egg. Moments later, the eggshell broke, and a silver-white pony came out of it! The silver pony was extremely handsome, and what was even more surprising was that there was a milky white horn on his forehead. With a long hiss, the pony trod a few laps in the same place, jumped up, ran in the direction of the blood-stained land, and disappeared in a flash. Early that morning, Richard had just finished a construction, stretched, looked out of the window, saw the morning glow all over the sky, and smiled unconsciously. A hard night, but there is a harvest. Suddenly, however, there was a clear horse's neigh in the courtyard, which contained a kind of penetrating magic power, which made Richard's heart tense. He threw himself at the window, looked down, and saw an extra silver-furred horse in the courtyard, which looked very handsome. But Richard's eyes fell on the silver horn of the silver horse's forehead and he lost his voice: "Unicorn!" Then the voice of the Brood sounded in Richard's consciousness: "Master, I have created a special unit with superfluous divinity.". But this time there is no other choice, only this form. This is a sacred unicorn. Although it is in its infancy, it can continue to grow. But its own blood is not very pure, so the talent ability is far from the real holy unicorn. "Is it really a unicorn?" Richard was still in shock. I can be sure. Richard's heart suddenly moved and he asked coldly, "Where did you get the unicorn blood?" "The birth of any special unit is irregular, master.". I don't know why the divinity of the orcs congealed a unicorn, but I can only say that it is divine will. A few words from the mother nest completely shirked the responsibility. Richard snorted and stopped worrying about it. Anyway, being able to have a legendary unicorn as a mount is a complete bonus. Unicorns are naturally the best mounts for magicians because of their two characteristics of breaking magic and increasing magic power. It's just that unicorns are few and far between in every plane, and they're not even as numerous as dragons. A few days later, the news that Richard had an extra unicorn as a mount spread all over Blue Water Oasis. This is the legendary mythical beast, but it has become Richard's mount, and everyone who knows it feels incredible. But it's not surprising to think of the legendary mage behind Richard and the mysterious new gods. But when Viscount Shim saw the unicorn, his face was strange and wonderful. The reorganization of the army is still in progress, and a mysterious group of people have entered the oasis city. That night, at Richard's residence, the Grey Wolf Duke appeared with Palin. The Duke carried a magic box with his own hands, and then slowly opened it in front of Richard and the quicksand. Inside the magic box, there was a small black jade bust, flowing with faint brilliance. And at the moment when the magic box was opened, Richard seemed to hear an angry roar! This is the ancestral statue of the Earl of Juno. The Earl of Juno was once a legendary strong man, more than a thousand years ago. It was from this ancestor that the Juno family turned to ancestor worship. I think this statue should be able to meet the requirements of Lord Quicksand. Grey Wolf Duke said very plain, but Richard knew how powerful the family of the legendary strong man had been. Even if it's just a count now, it's definitely a count of strength. The entwined breath on this statue of the ancestor,decorative palm trees, some of the spirit fragments of Juno's ancestor must be in it. Quicksand and Richard looked at each other and said, "This statue is enough for a sacrifice, and it should be able to win the favor of the dragon of eternity and time.". But 。 hacartificialtree.com