Forums » Off-Topic Discussions

Love Sword Enmity-Dugu Red _ txt Novel Paradise

• 8 posts
    January 16, 2023 9:34 PM PST

"I know that," said Nian Gengyao. "It doesn't matter if you can, brother. Of course, you are an official and an iron overlord. But if you still want to find those in the south of the Yangtze River, you are not an official or an iron overlord." "Master Nian, it was the Iron Overlord who was injured." "We can say that, but I'm afraid others won't think so." "Nian Ye, the Iron Overlord's ten halls, the elite of Jianghu Road in the six northern provinces, have been deployed to move, I suppressed them, if once they make trouble, the result is that they are difficult to live in the six northern provinces, but I believe that officials have to pay a considerable price, what's more, those from Jiangnan are hired to maintain the East Palace, not for Yongwangfu, I get rid of them." Or drive them back to the south of the Yangtze River, which should be beneficial and harmless to Yongwangfu. Nian Yongyao gave a wry smile and said, "Brother, I understand all these principles, and I can see them very clearly, but there is rebellion involved here." "Master Nian," said Ji Zhu, "the Li family in Liaodong is also rebellious." "That's different," said Nian Gengyao. "The Li family in Liaodong once got rid of Oboi for the emperor, and they have made great contributions to the present. Moreover, the brothers were recommended to the East Palace by the old princess, and they were nodded by the emperor." Ji Zhu raised her eyebrows steeply and said, "Since Master Nian is in such a dilemma, I dare not force myself on him. Then I'll have to do it my own way." "Ji Zhu," said Furong hurriedly. "Furong," said Ji Zhu, "you know what Brother Tie has suffered. I have to get it back for him. The Li family in Liaodong will pay any price." Furong was in a great hurry and looked at Nian Gengyao. Nian Gengyao shook his hand and said with a smile, "Brother,Magnesium Sulphate price, don't get angry. Don't get angry. How about this? I'll think of a way to solve your problem. It's absolutely what you want. But can you also help the Fourth Master?" "What did Master Nian want me to do for Fourth Master?" Asked Ji Zhu. Nian Gengyao said, "That's what the eldest brother found a Lama to do." "What else does Master Nian think I can do for Fourth Master?" Asked Ji Zhu. Nian Gengyao paused and said, "Da Nei asked Fourth Master for evidence. Prince Yong's Mansion had sent several good players, but they all turned back." "Did Master Nian ask me to help find evidence?" Asked Ji Zhu. "I want to ask my brother to get the Lama." Ji Zhu's face was slightly cold. "Is this a conditional exchange, Master Nian?" "The conscience of heaven and earth!" "Brother," cried Nian Gengyao, "I came to ask you for help, but it was before you told me." Late, before Ji Zhu told him about the Iron Overlord, he said he was looking for Ji Zhu for help, and he also asked Ji Zhu to say why he came first. Ji Zhu stood up and walked to the door. Furong stood up hurriedly. Nian Gengyao also hurriedly stood up: "Brother-" "Master Nian," Ji Zhu turned her back to Nian Gengyao and said, "If I did this for Prince Yong's Mansion, I won't be afraid of any more rebellious involvement." With a slightly bitter look on his face, Nian Gengyao said, "Brother, you don't know that it is Nalan who is good at defending the capital city and commanding the officials. He is now a big star in front of the emperor. There is no elder brother in the family who doesn't try his best to please him, Magnesium Oxide price ,caustic calcined magnesite, but he is not very easy to talk to." "The son of Grand Maester Mingzhu?" Asked Ji Zhu. "Yes, that's the son of Pearl." "It is said that this man is handsome and extraordinary, and he is both civil and military, especially good at poetry." "Yes!"! How else could his holy family be so lofty? How else could he be so supercilious as not to care about anything? Ji Zhu didn't speak. "Brother," said Nian Gengyao, "if you don't want to --" "No!" "Within an hour," said Ji Zhu, "I'll deliver the Lama to Prince Yong's Mansion. Master Nian will only ask Fourth Master to find an opportunity as soon as possible to arrange for me to meet Nalan." Hibiscus looked shocked and did not speak yet. Nian Gengyao was overjoyed. "All right, thank you, brother," he shouted. "All right, I'm going back. Please arrange for the Fourth Master to go as soon as possible." The words fell, and he left like a gust of wind. Furong stepped to Ji Zhu's side and shouted, "Ji Zhu-" Ji Zhu didn't let her go on. "I'll leave right away," she said. "After I leave, you go to Miss Wan to take care of Big Brother Tie. At the same time, I suppressed Qin Yusong and them. We must not let them act rashly." "But you-" "A mere Lama in red is not difficult for me. I'm leaving." Ji Zhu's words fell out of sight, and the man disappeared. Furong wanted to tell him again, but it was too late. She stood in the door of the hall and looked at the night sky. The divine city on the dimple was indescribable. Mouth Night, at this time of night, in the bustling capital, or lively. But in the inner city of Zhijun Wang Fu, it is unusually quiet. The whole Zhijun Wangfu could not see any light, and it was dark. No, the backyard. There are some lights in the backyard. In the backyard of the pavilion, the terrace, the tower, and the trees, there was a square table surrounded by a big red table. On the table, there was a pair of candlesticks, an incense burner, a pair of pewter on the candlestick, and three sticks of incense in the incense burner. That was where the light was. Behind the incense burner stood a small wooden figure like a puppet, about half a foot in height, with a head and limbs, and a silver needle in the heart, shining in the candlelight. On a futon at the back of the table, sitting cross-legged with his eyes closed, was a Lama, dressed in a dazzling red dress, covering his tall, tall, half-iron tower-like body. In addition, the Lama had carved his head and eyes, thick eyebrows and beard, and a face of horizontal flesh. He looked ferocious and fierce, and powerful and frightening. If a big straight county palace, in addition to these few lights, everywhere is dark. No one could be seen in the vast palace of Zhijun, except for the empty and silent place where the Lama in red fell. No, someone. Just then, in front of the Lama in red, that is, in front of the table, there was an extra person. I didn't see where he came from, but I saw him standing coldly in front of the table. He is Ji Zhu. The lamas in red were still sitting cross-legged with their eyes closed,calcium ammonium nitrate price, as if they were in samadhi and were unaware of anything. Ji Zhu raised his hand to snap his fingers, pointing to the place where the phoenix passed, and the three threads of incense suddenly went out. Tiny sparks were lashed into the sky. Who dares to destroy the Buddha's altar? 。 stargrace-magnesite.com