Forums » Off-Topic Discussions

Phoenix Dance Lanling

• 8 posts
    January 16, 2023 9:34 PM PST

Zheng Huaiying refused to leave and offered to go with them. In the Southern Dynasties, there were many famous people who were good at music. He wanted to travel and listen to other people's good news and wonderful music. Gu Huan immediately agreed, and Gao Su naturally had no opinion. Zheng Huaiying only took a little boy to take care of his daily life, and then went on the road with them. They walked leisurely all the way to the mountains and rivers. After crossing the Yellow River, it passed through Liangzhou, South Yanzhou, Qiaozhou and West Chuzhou, and then reached the Yangtze River. The boundary between the State of Qi and the State of Chen was the Yangtze River. The State of Chen had always befriended the State of Qi, but now that the state of Zhou was powerful, they gradually maintained a neutral attitude and maintained a delicate balance. The people of the State of Qi and the State of Chen were free to come and go, and neither of the two States forbade it. Gao Su and Gu Huan both dressed up as the son of Gui Jie, wearing the Eguan robe that the scribes liked, and also imitated the scribes on their waists, hanging short knives. The swords of the literati were all for the occasion, but they didn't even open the blade, but their daggers were the usual sharp weapons, drinking the blood of many enemies, which was more than enough for self-defense. Zheng Huaiying also dressed up as a scribe, but did not bring any sword, more elegant. His little girl,Magnesium Sulphate producer, carrying the harp on her back, laughed with Qiuyan and Chunxi all the way, and was very happy. Gao Su's two pro-guards were more serious, but they were gradually infected by the relaxed atmosphere and gradually had a smile on their faces. By the Yangtze River, Gu Huan went to bargain with people and hired a big boat. A group of people crossed the Yangtze River and soon arrived in Jiankang. Less than two days after entering the city, the news of Chen Qian's death was released. The government forbade all recreational activities, and all colorful objects such as red silk and red lanterns hung in shops and private houses had to be removed and replaced by white silk and white paper lanterns. Silk and bamboo were not heard along the Qinhuai River,dap diammonium phosphate, music and dance halls were silent, teahouses were no longer singing gongs, and restaurants were no longer singing girls. Gu Huan did not feel sorry, and Gao Su spent all day wandering around outside. Two people do not want other people to follow, sent silver to them, let them go to play by themselves, pay attention not to cause trouble, do not reveal, can go back to the inn in the evening. Gao Su's face is too soft, Gu Huan every day to use some pollen for him to change the outline, so that he looks just ordinary comely, Jiangnan has many men are like this, powder is also the fashion, no one will pay attention to them. Every morning, Mono Ammonium Phosphate MAP ,calcium nitrate sol, Gao Su would sit by the window and raise his face to let her paint. Gu Huan was so happy that he often said jokingly, "Is the joy of the boudoir better than that of the thrush?" Gao Su had no way to deal with her, and his nature was so rigorous that he could not talk nonsense like her, so he had to shake his head with a smile. They walked around Jiankang City, eating together during the day and sleeping together at night. They were very happy. Later, Gu Huan found the Wangjiang Tower closest to Miyagi and stayed here every day to see Han Zigao. Chen Qian loved him so much that she wanted to make him queen. Now that Chen Qian has passed away, I don't know how sad he will be. However, after so many days, she had never seen the general who was said to be so beautiful that he was beyond the world. She inquired to the bartender without scruple. The waiter seemed to have been used to it for a long time. He said flatly, "General Han never leaves the palace for a wake." Gu Huan was suddenly enlightened. So that's it, and of course, it should be. After the waiter left, she turned to Gao Su and said softly, "They really love each other." Gao Su moved over and gently put his arm around her shoulder, smiling and nodding. Chapter 28 After staying in Jiankang for more than a month, Gu Huan never saw Han Zigao. There was a lot of news. Chen Qian died in the Hall of Awakening. On her deathbed, she left a testamentary edict. Her younger brother Chen Suo and Zhongshu Shiren Liu Shizhi shot Liu Zhongju to assist the government. The 15-year-old Prince Chen Bozong ascended the throne. Chen Suo, the king of Ancheng, was immediately given the titles of General of Biao Qi, Situ and Lu Shangshu, and was the military governor of China and foreign countries. Han Zigao almost lost power in an instant. Gao Su sighed with regret: "It turns out that Chen Suo is a character like He Shikai." "Not the same." Gu Huan shook his head. Chen Suo's surname is Chen, and Shi Kai's surname is not Gao. "Yes." Gao Su agreed. I'm afraid Chen Suo is going to usurp the throne. "Mmm." Gu Huan and Gao Su went boating on Xuanwu Lake, and no one was around, so they could speak freely. But he has to get rid of Han Zigao first. "Yes." Gao Su nodded. Han Zi master in the military power, and wholeheartedly loyal to Chen Qian, will not allow him to usurp the throne of Chen Qian's son. ” Gu Huan sighed: "Why are there such people everywhere?"? Such a thing? "No way." Gao Su thought of himself and had some helplessness. The heart of a mean man cannot be measured by a superior man, nor can he follow the example of a treacherous man and do that despicable thing in order to protect himself. Gu Huan agreed with his principle and nodded: "You're right." The two rowed the boat into the lake, and Gu Huan lay down in Gao Su's arms, looking at the white clouds in the sky and letting the boat ripple gently. Holding her in his arms happily, Gao Su leaned lazily against the side of the boat and said with a smile, "Why don't we just go back to be officials? Wouldn't we be happy to visit the mountains and rivers like this?" "That's what I said." Gu Huan said carelessly. Once the court wants to call you in command, you probably won't refuse, will you? "I'm a military general, and of course I want to go to Chen to kill the enemy." Gao Su is a little depressed. But if the emperor is afraid that I hold the military power, it will be very troublesome. "Take one step at a time." Gu Huan smiled. In fact, you can learn from Chen Suo. If the emperor has no way, he can take his place. "Silence. You can't talk nonsense like that." Gao Su was a little nervous and looked around at the empty lake. Huan-er, you can say something else. This rebellion must not be mentioned. "Well, I won't say." Gu Huan smiled lightly. Anyway, it's a holiday now, so let's have a good time. "Good." Gao Su smiled and kissed her on the forehead. Gu Huan narrowed his eyes and said, "I still want to see Han Zigao." Gao Su was both angry and amused. He pinched her face gently and joked, "You are so leering. You look too much like a disciple. Be careful that General Han will kill you with a knife." Gu Huan made the appearance of a lady-killer and reached out to touch his slender legs. Touching, she suddenly remembered and said excitedly, "Chang Mang,Magnesium Oxide powder, I seem to have grown taller." Gao Su thought for a moment and then said, "Yes, I seem to have grown taller." 。 stargrace-magnesite.com