Forums » Off-Topic Discussions

Invisible him

• 10 posts
    January 16, 2023 9:24 PM PST

Ye Ning could feel that the girl in her twenties, her eyes suddenly became sharp, and after that, her eyes were filled with moisture, and she looked at herself with grievance and puzzlement. She frowned secretly, thinking that Xiao Yue's peach blossom debt looked really a lot! 、36| 34.31.0031 After Xiao Yue introduced Nannan, the people present were surprised again: "General Manager Xiao, your son?"? Is this so big? At that time, everyone became enthusiastic. Some praised Nannan for being smart and good-looking, some praised him for looking like Xiao Yue, and some, such as Wang Dong, who had just been called, wanted to give a gift directly. But more people will look at Ye Ning, obviously they are very curious about the identity of Ye Ning. Xiao Yue's private life has always been relatively low-key, but also never heard of him having any woman, the eldest brother is not a small diamond bachelor, not even a scandal, usually in and out of the cocktail party, with the companion is the vice president of the Yuening Group Su Yin, or a working relationship. Now, suddenly there is such a son, and there is a woman who is very close to him? Xiao Yue naturally felt everyone's doubts. He looked deeply at Ye Ning with black eyes and said in a faint voice, "This is Ye Ning." There are no suffixes or prefixes. Everyone is more confused,whirlpool hot tub spa, Ye Ning? This is not enough, the name is too strange, who is this in the end, we do not know, this is a girlfriend or fiancee or, or surrogate daughter? Ye Ning in the eyes of the public to explore, is really more calm. She felt that the greatest skill she had practiced in her life was to be calm in the face of chaos. Of course, to put it bluntly, she could also be in a daze. In any case,best whirlpool tub, as long as she stood with her lips curved and her eyes gentle, she would not be thought to be in a daze, nor would she be rude, nor would she have to deal with strange things. So she nodded with a smile: "I'm Ye Ning. Nice to meet you." Xiao Yue finally opened his mouth again at this time: "This is Nannan's mother." After his words, everyone stared even wider, and even the older Wang Dong, who had always been steady, was surprised. People are too old to understand what young people are doing? In fact, it's nothing to raise a few children outside and have another child. The key is that this kind of thing can't be disclosed. The more important thing is that you, Xiao Yue, are not married yet. Do you have to hide it like this? Xiao Yue gave a rare smile and continued to add: "Let everyone laugh, I am now struggling for status." After this sentence, immediately solved everyone's doubts, not all of Ye Ning sit up and take notice, dare this is Xiao Yue in the chase, has not yet caught up? The girl who stared at Ye Ning suddenly burst into tears, as if she were lovelorn. Ye Ning felt that he could be poked a few holes by her eyes. Fortunately, endless swimming pool ,outdoor whirlpool, in the shocked eyes of the other crowd, Xiao Yue quickly said goodbye to the other side and agreed to play golf together one day. Out of the club, first let Nannan on the car, Ye Ning will go to the front of the driver's seat, who knows caught off guard, Xiao Yue grabbed her wrist. She looked down at the hand holding her, hot and strong. They were so close now that his breath lingered between her nose. Uh She looked at him doubtfully, her eyes clear and calm. Xiao Yue clenched her wrist and said in a low voice, "Ye Ning, I said something wrong that day. I'm sorry. I shouldn't have said that." Ye Ning raised his eyebrows and said lightly, "Which day?" Xiao Yue stared at Ye Ning: "About Lego." Ye Ning said as if nothing had happened: "It's just a trivial matter, and it has nothing to do with me. You don't have to take it to heart." Xiao Yue's eyes were locked on her, and his voice was even lower and hoarse: "Ye Ning, I just introduced you to others like that." Ye Ning is very indifferent: "You can introduce it in any way.". Xiao Yue, I have never stopped you from recognizing Nannan, even if you go to change his surname now, I will not say half a word. After all, this period of time she also saw, Xiao Yue can provide Nannan a better level of life, a higher circle of communication, these are not their own can provide him. Although she now can not say that this is not better for Nannan, but at least people like to go up, there is a local tyrant and love their father, life will always be much more comfortable. Xiao Yue still held Ye Ning's wrist: "Ye Ning, you know I'm not talking about Nannan.". I just- "" His eyes darkened, and after a pause, he said, "I'm not just saying that. You know what I mean." Xiao Yue, who had been talking and laughing with others just now, was now a little speechless. He said with a little difficulty, "Ye Ning, don't run away from me like this, can you?"? You know what I'm thinking. Am I just for Nannan? His voice was so low and ambiguous that it seemed to whisper in her ear, with a little hopeless weakness. She even saw a teenager, a thin teenager, clenching his fists and looking at her with eager and burning eyes. If at first, she would be weak in the heart, will be moved, but now, after this period of contact, and then see him so infatuated appearance, she began to have some doubts. So she sneered and looked at him lightly. "Xiao Yue, don't look like this in front of me. It's a bit unlike you." When Xiao Yue heard this, he held her hand tightly. "Ye Ning, what do you think I should be like?" Ye Ning shook his head: "Of course I don't know." She raised her head and looked at him. At this moment, she suddenly remembered the earthworm crawling in the soil when she was a child. When she tried to raise her head and look at the world blankly, there was always a pair of eyes looking at her. Those eyes have followed her for so many years. This man knows even more about himself than he knows about himself. She stared at him for a long time before laughing: "Xiao Yue, in front of me, you are God, God who built a huge studio for me, you can see through me, but I can't see through you." After saying this, she broke away from his hand. When she got back to the car, she didn't speak and drove home directly. Xiao Yue carefully got into the car,5 person hot tub, sitting next to Nannan, Nannan also felt that the atmosphere was not right, looking at his father sympathetically. monalisa.com