Forums » News and Announcements

Empty in the city

• January 11, 2023 7:20 PM PST

When the middle-aged woman saw Zhang Shuting and Bai Qin, she was stunned. Two noble and elegant beauties came to the shop all of a sudden. It was really a surprising thing. After all, Phoenix would not easily fall on the chicken coop. Are you two here to eat noodles? I'm going to do it! The middle-aged woman froze for a moment and then walked to the back kitchen. I'm Shilin's girlfriend. We met at noon. Zhang Shuting stood up and said with a smile. She thought that compared with the stubbornness of children, maybe adults would reveal something. Oh, I remember, what are you..? "I want to know something about the Stone Forest!" "Mom, Brother Shi won't let me say!" The little girl interrupted Zhang Shuting. Between the words, Shi Ge won't let us say, we can't tell others about Shi Ge. What do children know? Adults talk about things, go to the back kitchen to pull garlic! The middle-aged woman said to the girl, although the expression is serious, but the words did not blame the meaning, but also a little more mother's love for her daughter. When the girl heard this, she chewed her little mouth and walked to the back kitchen with a basin full of garlic. Do not know why, the girl does not seem to have any good feelings for Zhang Shuting, the tone is also very strong, as if to eat a gun. Seeing her daughter in the kitchen, the middle-aged woman sat down and looked at Zhang Shuting and said with a smile, "It's the first time I've seen him bring a woman here after knowing Shilin for so many years. Your relationship must be very good,Precision Welded pipes, right?" "Well, I'm her fiancee!" Zhang Shuting said generously. Fiancee? The middle-aged woman was stunned when she heard it, and then asked strangely, "Since you are his fiancee, you should know him better than we do. I don't know what you want to ask?" It's really strange that the fiancee doesn't know her fiance, but asks for information from outsiders. His character is like this, although I did not ask some questions,stainless steel tube 304, but I know that even if I asked him, he would not say, so I have to come to disturb you rashly. Zhang Shuting said politely, "At noon today, Xiaoying said that Shilin was a good man. Later, she was interrupted by Shilin. What's the secret?" "Do you want to know the relationship between our orphans and widows and the Stone Forest?" "You can say that!" Orphans and widows? This is somewhat beyond Zhang Shuting's expectation. No wonder there are only two of them in this noodle shop. Actually Shilin is the benefactor of our family! The middle-aged woman was silent for a long time and then said, with a trace of sadness in her eyes. Zhang Shuting's question obviously touched the pain and suffering in her heart, so she unconsciously showed a sad expression in front of outsiders. Just when Zhang Shuting could not bear it, the other side continued in a low voice, "Four years ago, Xiaoying's father was still an accountant in the Finance Bureau. He was obsessed with money and took advantage of his position to embezzle public funds to speculate in stocks. Finally, the stock market fell sharply. Not only did he go bankrupt, but he also owed millions of foreign debts. Xiaoying's father could not bear the pressure.." Jumped off a building. There was a huge debt left, Cold Drawn Tubes ,aluminium coated steel tube, and our orphans and widows were unable to repay it. At that time, people often came to abuse, threaten and even beat people, and I lost my job. To tell you the truth, if it wasn't for Xiaoying, I would really jump off the building. Later, Shilin paid off the debt and gave me money to do some small business. I asked him more than once why he wanted to help our orphans and widows. He only said that he was a friend of Xiaoying's father, but I never knew. Even if he was, who would pay off millions of debts for a dead friend? I never believed it, but he didn't say anything, so I stopped asking. Over the years, Shilin has helped me a lot, but never asked for anything in return. All I can do is to serve him a bowl of noodles and make a few dishes when he comes. …… When Zhang Shuting and Bai Qin came out of the noodle shop, it was already five o'clock. Even they didn't expect to talk for such a long time. To be exact, they didn't expect to have such a story in the Stone Forest. Zhang Shuting and Bai Qin did not say much. Most of the time, middle-aged women were talking about the unbearable past and the kindness of Shilin to their orphans and widows. When he spoke emotionally, his voice choked and tears even flowed several times. Zhang Shuting and Bai Qin were moved at the same time, from time to time to comfort the words, before leaving only to find that their eyes do not know when the red up. Zhang Shuting first sat down in Bai Qin's car, and now she is still unable to calm down, believing that the mood of Bai Jie around her is the same. Two people have been silent, Bai Qin first can not bear, looking at the co-driver's seat of Zhang Shuting said, "Why do you think he helped the mother and daughter?"? What is his purpose? Zhang Shuting shook her head gently, which was also a question in her heart, and she was obviously worried about it. With the character of Shilin, he will pay millions of debts for a strange mother and daughter? If she hadn't heard it from her client, she might have thought it was a fantasy. If he had no purpose, I would never believe it. Bai Qin said curiously. It's not that you don't believe it, but that no one will believe it! Zhang Shuting said with a wry smile. In Zhang Shuting's opinion, this is not a simple problem. She got the news from Shi Yun, and Shilin had a deposit of one or two million yuan in his hands. But what is the result? Four years ago, Shilin was able to take out millions of yuan to pay off the debts of a pair of orphans and widows. A few days ago, he easily took out 10 million yuan. How thick is his foundation? How did he get so much money? Investing in stocks on that shit? Zhang Shuting will never believe such a reason again. She knew that it was the stone forest that was perfunctory to her. Looking at Zhang Shuting, who was once again lost in thought, Bai Qin leaned her head back on the back of her chair and murmured, "What kind of person is he?" "Maybe it's.." A man of great wisdom is like a fool. Right!?! Forty-first, the second holiest place in the sky It's not easy to write a book. Vote. Give me some motivation. On Saturday, when Shilin opened his eyes, the sun was already hanging in the sky, and a few white clouds in the shape of steamed buns were floating in the blue sky, which made people associate with women's breasts. The air was so fresh,beam impact tubes, as if it had been filtered, but in July, it began to become hot and dry. cbiesautomotive.com