Forums » News and Announcements

The heroine is a group pet [wear quickly]

• January 11, 2023 7:20 PM PST

Photographer: "It's not me, it's the new screenwriter." Yao Xixi took one look at the poor scriptwriter's little sister and whispered, "There is a way to cure it. You have to go to a regular hospital.". If she's in pain, you ask her to come to me, and I'll help her press the acupoints. The director shouted to the two: "Still in the interview, what are you two muttering about?" Yao Xixi said with a straight face, "We are discussing the acupoints of the human body." The director jumped into the pit: "Does Xixi know the acupoint of martial arts novels?" Yao Xixi: "Yes, you can have a try." The director foolishly stepped forward and was pressed by Cici. His legs were like a pit that had been squatting for an hour. He was sore and numb and could not walk. The big man of the swing camera helped the director back behind the camera. "Why bother?" The director also questioned himself. The director was quiet, and the scriptwriter's little sister dutifully took the word book to continue the interview: "Xixi, why do the children in the village think you are the king?" Yao Xixi is serious and sincere: "I have great charm." Director: "Be honest!" Yao Xixi: "I am telling the truth." The director wiped his face and retreated to the back,Cold Drawn Steel Tubes, not wanting to talk to the Warcraft any more. The little granddaughter of the village head stretched out a head from the crack of the door, "Xixi, brother Dazhuang has made a slingshot for you." Yao Xixi: "Wait for me for ten minutes. I'll be right out." The little granddaughter of the village head closed the door and sat on the threshold waiting for Xixi. Yao Xixi: Are there any other questions? If not, I'll go and play. The director hurriedly said, "When will you go to the tomb?" Yao Xixi: Do you think I'm really playing? I'm learning skills. Without these skills,side impact door beams, there will be no return. Director: Do you have the ability to jump a rubber band, play with a slingshot and touch a glass ball? I don't have to learn. Yao Xixi: "Can you hit every shot?" The director is silent. Yao Xixi's momentum rose sharply, criticizing: "You are too inactive!"! If you don't go to please the village head, the village head hasn't agreed to let you go into the tomb. Photographer's little sister: "The village chief welcomes you and agrees to let you enter the ancient tomb.". For the sake of the progress of the program, you can go in alone with the camera. Yao Xixi: "Don't even think about it!" Chapter 211 Little Writer 8. Yao Xixi warned the staff of the program group: "It is dangerous for ten thousand people to be buried in the tomb. If you are not careful, you will really die. Don't be eager for quick success and instant benefit." The staff of the program group bowed their heads and admitted their mistakes. Don't admit your mistake. Cece is sometimes very fierce. Yao Xixi's big black eyes stared at the photographer's little sister. "Is it human to let a weak little girl go into the tomb alone?" The photographer's little sister took her time to take out a bag of strange flavor beans from her pocket. "Stop talking." Yao Xixi squinted and smiled, took the strange flavor beans, cold drawn tubes ,side impact door beams, and ran out happily to find Dazhuang to play with the slingshot. Dazhuang, as the first general around the king, trained his soldiers strictly. Yao Xixi participated in it and received various training with the soldiers. The old man in the village laughed and watched the children play, and occasionally came to teach them a new game. Yao Xixi performed best and always got a piece of bacon rewarded by Dazhuang. After reflection, the staff of the program group took turns to please the village head, who rejected them. The director came to Xixi to learn from her. Yao Xixi sat cross-legged on the Kang, "You are people who have not lived with the elderly, and do not understand the mentality of the elderly." The director asked the younger people in the program group to stand in the front to listen to the lecture. Yao Xixi instructs the little brothers and sisters in the front row, "You are young and have a natural advantage over the older directors." Director: "I am in my early forties, and I am still a flower." Yao Xixi knocked on the teaching stick in her hand. "Listen to the lecture quietly and raise your hand to ask questions." Everyone looked at the director in condemnation. The director stands back. Yao Xixi continued to tell the elderly what actions they should take by analyzing their psychological state. The psychologist sat not far away and listened to Xixi's small class with high interest. Cici has her own set of analytical methods. The analysis of the old man's psychological state is slightly different from his understanding. To his shame, he does not know whether these different places are wrong in Cici's analysis or his analysis, and the actions suggested by Cici for different psychological States are accurate. Cici probably knows a lot more about psychology than he thinks. Sure enough, they found the right way, and the five staff members in the program group were quickly looked at by the village head. In fact, it's nothing. These five staff members just prove that they are also from the countryside and have talent in doing farm work. When Yao Xixi saw the five black and thin Chosen Ones, she had no sense of security. She was familiar with every member of the crew, and these five were the fastest to escape in the haunted house special, leaving the guests alone in the haunted house. Yao Xixi seriously looked at the eyes of the six guests, cold and without any emotion. She wanted to find a way to get the village chief to agree that the six warriors would go to the tomb with her. They were such a great merit God of war that it was difficult for a hundred ghosts to stand there. Yao Xixi jumped in front of Tao Wusheng, "Brother Tao ~ ~" Tao Wusheng stretched out his hand, pushed her head away, and continued to rest with his eyes closed. Yao Xixi: "I will teach you Yao's martial arts. Will you accompany me to the tomb?" Tao Wusheng opened his eyes and looked at her lightly. With victory in sight, Yao Xixi made persistent efforts: "You can be as powerful as me after practicing." The six warriors opened up the mountains and commanded the villagers to lead the mountains and rivers to every household, so that they would not have to carry water to drink in the future. After this incident, the six people were supported by the village head and the villagers. They not only got the qualification to enter the tomb of ten thousand people, but also got the map of the tomb of ten thousand people. Yao Xixi was so excited and impulsive that she gave Tao Wusheng all the candy she had saved for three days. Tao Wusheng put the candy in his pocket. Yao Xixi: "I thought you would refuse." Tao Wusheng took the candy out of his pocket and ate eight pieces of peanut crisp candy in front of Xixi. Cici,impact beam tubes, who had not eaten sugar for three days, looked straight at his mouth. "Is it particularly delicious?"? Tao Wusheng opened the remaining seven peanut candies and ate them in one breath. Yao Xixi heartache, "I thought you didn't like sweet food." Tao Wusheng: "Who told you?" Yao Xixi: "Your sister Taotao." 。 cbiesautomotive.com