Forums » News and Announcements

The Dark Road

• January 11, 2023 7:05 PM PST

Youni sighed low, her eyes showing sympathy, but she did not know how to comfort her best friend, so she had to pat her on the shoulder. The cold wind of early winter blew over, which made people feel a cold chill. Youni suddenly saw a military general coming from the corridor outside the garden. He was very tall, but his right sleeve was empty and floating. Nia, who had been motioned by Youni, looked in that direction, frowned, and waited for the general to come up to her and say, "You're here, Uncle Toland." Toland lowered his head deeply and said, "Yes, Princess.". Your Majesty, he sent for me. Nia glanced at the secluded room. Her eyes turned red again and she said, "Father, his health is getting worse and worse. Don't bother him too long." Toland immediately said: "Yes, please rest assured that the princess, I understand." With these words, he saluted Nia and went to Edward IV's room. Nia stared at his back in a trance. "General Tolan is actually a good man," said Youni suddenly beside her. Nia nodded and said, "I know. He watched me grow up. Although it was the difference between the monarch and his subjects, he loved me very much.". It's a pity that he has become like this now! But fortunately,stainless steel tube fitting, my father still trusted him. Youni was silent for a moment, as if she were thinking about something. After a while, she said, "It was Charmont who made him like this." Nia shook and turned to look at Youni, who greeted her with the same sad and confused eyes as she did. Why, why is it like this? Nia said in a low voice, "Aren't we good friends who live and die together?" The war began three days ago, and judging from the results of the battlefield,tube fitting manufacturer, it was the overwhelming advantage of the Nasta Empire. Because of hundreds of years of war and hostility, the Malos Kingdom has hardly developed large-scale cities near the border of the Nasta Empire, except for the border city of Kerton, on the contrary, there are many strong fortresses. Generally speaking, the economic main body of the Malos Kingdom is mainly in the golden zone from the capital Chisu City to the west. In the east, between Chisu City and Nasda, there are probably only "Caligu" City and "Wittes" City. Among them, in terms of geographical location, "Carrigu" is on the North Road and "Witts" is on the Middle Road. The main force of the Nastasi Expeditionary Army, the Middle Route Army led by Baz himself, moved at a normal speed. Under the iron heel of 500,000 troops, many small cities and fortresses almost gave up meaningless resistance without reinforcements. Within three days, Baz had captured four cities and had begun to penetrate the borders of Malos. Standing on a land that was not their own overnight, the faces of the people of Malos were not good. There was anger in many people's eyes as they looked at the Nasda soldiers strutting through the streets. However, 38 needle valve ,14 needle valve, what is the use of that? Who will notice them? Against the backdrop of the Nasta soldiers was the still burning flames of the fallen city and the smoke that had gone out but gone up. That says it all. In contrast, the most brilliant of the three armies was Prince Ule of the South Road, who, under his brave and skillful leadership, ran amuck in the land of Malos by the elite Nasda Cavalry Corps. In the same three days, he captured seven cities and beat the line of Malos back. The speed of his action and the intensity of his offensive made Baz have to reward him while warning him not to rush forward. For a while, Prince Ule became the symbol of the famous players in the Nastati team. At the same time, Count Charmont, the upstart of Nasda's army, was inferior to him. He captured only three cities, but he did not lag behind in the overall offensive. He maintained the same front as the Baz Army in the middle. Even so, this is the trouble that the victors of Nasda consider, in the hearts of the Malos, North. Medium. South. On the three fronts, since the beginning of the war, the Malos army has been losing ground, and there is no hope of victory. Is Malos really going to die? All the Malos, from the front to the rear, could not help thinking of this question. Nasda Zhonglu Army is mainly engaged in. The huge sand table had been moved here, and Buzz and his staff were standing in front of it. Up there, from the city of Kerton to the west, the red flag symbolizing the Nasta Empire, like three sharp knives, was planted in the territory of Malos and slowly extended towards the royal capital at the front of the sand table. It's a good situation. "Buzz smiled and said to Raquel, who was standing beside him." What do you think? " Raquel nodded and said with a smile, "In these three days, our army has been invincible and invincible, and the morale of the soldiers is extremely high.". This is all your majesty's good command. Baz waved his hand and said, "Well, don't always say these boring words, but now the situation is more and more favorable to our army.". At this rate, it won't be long. "As he spoke, he pointed his hand to the sand table and said," We're going to attack the city of Witts. This is a big city, and Malos will not give up as easily as he has these days. "However, Your Majesty," said Raman, who was standing at the other end of the sand table, "although under the pressure of my army, the enemy had no choice but to retreat. But now that our army has penetrated deep into enemy territory, it is better to be careful. Baz's eyes flashed and he said with a smile, "Yes, I didn't expect you old man to be so careful.". But with you, a famous general who has lived in Malos for decades, as a guide, it is really a gift from heaven to me. "I'm flattered, Your Majesty," said Raman with a smile. These days, however, Prince Ull's offensive was so fierce that the southern front was clearly ahead of our army and the northern front of Count Charmont. I think I should remind Prince Ule again. Baz nodded his head and looked at the sand table again. He looked at the city marked with Witts and said, "According to the intelligence,hydraulic fitting manufacturer, Witts is one of the few big cities with a large number of troops stationed between Chisu City, the capital of King Malos, and Kerton City on the border.". Our army has not experienced a big scene and a more difficult battle since the invasion of Malos. You should be careful. The people in the room answered in unison. chinaroke.com