Forums » News and Announcements

The queen wants to rebel every day.

• January 11, 2023 7:04 PM PST

Standing in front of the Zhaoyang Hall, Xiao Yu calmly looked at Su Wan with an angry face at the foot of the stone steps and said slowly, "Do you know why I caught him?"? Came here to plead for him? Unconvinced, Su Wan said, "Yes, that's exactly what I want to ask the emperor.". Huan Ling is a friend who grew up with you and me. He has always been loyal to you. This time, he has made great contributions to the suppression of the rebellion. The emperor rewarded him regardless of his merits. As a result, he was put in prison as soon as he returned to the palace. I came here today to ask the emperor for an explanation. Xiao Yu chuckled, and his tone was hard to distinguish between joy and anger. "It seems that I'm not in the palace these days, but you and Huan Ling are very close." When Su Wan heard this, her face changed slightly. She turned her eyes away from Xiao Yu and said, "I just don't want the emperor to be deceived and harm Zhongliang by mistake." "If he hadn't made a mistake, would I have caught him?" The smile on Xiao Yu's face was restrained, and his eyes stared heavily at Su Wan and said, "Without him, I wouldn't have had an accident." Su Wan's face was as pale as paper. She seemed to be in disbelief. She raised her eyes to Xiao Yu and shook her head. "It's impossible," she said. "No, how could Huan Ling hurt you?"? He has no reason to harm you! Xiao Yu said with an expressionless face, "Since you are so protective of him, you should know what he thinks of you.". How can he have no reason? If I had known what he was thinking about you,stainless steel needle valve, I'm afraid I wouldn't have made these mistakes. You don't have to ask any more. I'll decide for myself. "Decide?" Su Wan was shocked and surprisingly angry. She said incoherently, "Are you going to kill him?"? You're crazy! You and Xie Huan are crazy. As if she had figured something out, she nodded and said, "Oh, this is what you had planned long ago. Let Huan Ling go to war and work for you. In this way, he quickly replaced him as a guard and forced him to hand over the garrison in the palace.". You've already thought about it. By the way, you hadn't returned to the palace at that time. This is Fu Zhaoyuan's idea again,38 tube fitting, isn't it? Fu Zhaoyuan is really fierce. He made trouble. Now he is still in the position of queen, but I underestimated her. She is a scourge, an evil seed that everyone laughs at. "Enough!" Xiao Yu frowned and rudely interrupted Su Wan's words. Su Wan's "evil seed" eventually stimulated Xiao Yu, Fu Zhaoyuan was still in the hall, and he didn't want her to hear others say that about her. Xiao Yu was really angry, as if there was a fire hidden in his eyes, and his tone was extremely cold. "You are the crazy one. Let's see what you look like now." He gave Su Wan a cold look and immediately ordered, "Take Concubine Su back to the Lanlin Palace. Without my order, she is not allowed to step out of the Lanlin Palace." An Dehai, a close attendant of Xiao Yu, was the most observant. Seeing that the emperor was really angry, he winked at the people in the left and right palaces and urged, "Quick, take it away." Su Wan felt as if she had been poured on her head by a bucket of cold water, 12 needle valve ,14 tube fitting, and she shivered all over. If she can't see that Xiao Yu defends Fu Zhaoyuan, then she's really crazy! Why did they end up in this situation? Xie Huan has changed, and so has Xiao Yu. They used to be her most trusted brothers. She was treated like a treasure, but all this changed because of Fu Zhaoyuan. Su Wan was extremely angry, but her face showed a very strange smile. She gloated and said, "You were also bewitched by Fu Zhaoyuan, weren't you?"? You said I had something to do with Huan Ling, but we are innocent and have a clear conscience. But your empress and Prime Minister Xie already have a beginning and an end! She used to be in the same room with Xie Huan in Zhaoyang Palace! Lonely men and widows, what can they do? By this time, someone from the palace had come and grabbed her arm and dragged her out. As Su Wan struggled, she gasped and said, "Let me go. I haven't finished yet!"! Fu Zhaoyuan, if you come out, why do you shrink your head now? Haven't you always been very capable? "Let her go." In the confusion, suddenly a beautiful voice came. Fu Zhaoyuan did not know when he had walked out of the hall and was now standing at the door of the hall, looking at everything outside the hall with an expressionless face. Everyone had a moment of consternation, but Su Wan quickly reacted. She broke away from the palace man's hand and took a few steps forward. She looked at Fu Zhaoyuan and said, "The empress is really different now. Look at this momentum. She really has the prestige of a mother in the world.". ” Fu Zhaoyuan looked at her and said slowly, "Concubine Su, sometimes you can eat indiscriminately, but you can't talk indiscriminately.". The emperor is not in the palace this period of time, this palace has a little debt to you? Huan Ling had only himself to blame for being caught. Su Wan sneered, "If you want to punish someone, why do you have no excuse?"? Fu Zhaoyuan, people are doing and the sky is watching, you will have retribution sooner or later. It was only Qin Wushuang who died this time, and I don't know who it will be next time. "The palace will also ask Huan Ling to die ahead." Fu Zhao was willing to look at Su Wan's pale face in an instant, but there was no feeling of pity for her. She intended to frighten her and said with a slow smile, "You can ask the emperor to let you go to the prison and ask Huan Ling in person if he has murdered the emperor.". This is a major crime, Ling Chi's execution is not too much. Oh, or the car will crack. It must be very exciting. Su Guifei, which one do you prefer? "You witch!" Su Wan was completely stimulated by her words, and her eyes were about to crack. She struggled to rush toward Fu Zhaoyuan, but was soon held down by the palace people. Fu Zhaoyuan seemed to be startled. He pretended to step back and said to Xiao Yu, "Your Majesty, I don't think Concubine Su will give up until she reaches the Yellow River. Why don't you let her go and see Huan Ling?". It's good for her to give up. She said so just to pretend, at most to frighten Su Wan. She thought that Xiao Yu was interested in Su Wan, and that as an empress and concubine, it would be impossible to send her to see Huan Ling. Besides, the beloved woman is so protective of other men everywhere, Xiao Yu is afraid that he would like to kill Huan Ling to vent his anger. Just let Fu Zhaoyuan did not expect, Xiao Yu actually agreed to her proposal, around to take Su Wan to prison. When Su Wan was taken down, Fu Zhaoyuan was still unable to come to his senses. Xiao Yu doesn't play by the rules. He was clearly angry with Su Wan and Huan Ling just now! Two people return to the soft collapse to sit down again, Fu Zhaoyuan how to think all think impassability. She carefully observed Xiao Yu's face and found that there was nothing wrong with it,hydraulic fitting supplier, but Xiao Yu looked at her as if she was a little uneasy, a look of desire to speak and stop. Fu Zhao was willing to be looked at by him like this, and his heart began to tremble again. chinaroke.com