Forums » News and Announcements

And try the world by Qingling Moon (full text + extra chapter)

• January 11, 2023 7:01 PM PST

"Your Majesty, it's time to drink the medicine." The ladies on both sides picked up the apricot yellow bed curtain, Hua Chunran scooped up a spoonful to test the temperature, and then handed it to the lips of the imperial court. The emperor slanted his head to avoid it, but he took a look at Hua Chunran and finally swallowed it with a spoon in his mouth. Then he reached out and took the medicine bowl and drank it up in one breath. Hua Chunran took the medicine bowl and handed him clear water to cough, and the maid beside him took the basin. You all go down. The emperor ordered. Yes For a moment, the attendants retreated cleanly, leaving only the two of them in the room. Does Your Majesty have anything to say? Hua Chunran sat down on the edge of the bed and looked at her husband, the emperor of the court. The all-powerful subjects admire a generation of heroes who make the enemy countries afraid. Even if they are terminally ill at the moment, their golden eyes are as sharp as ever, and their shining light is proud and domineering. How long has the queen been married to me? The emperor looked at his beautiful wife in front of him. Ten years, Your Majesty. Hua Chun said with a slight smile, but it was strange that he would ask this. It's been so long. The emperor's eyes narrowed slightly, as if recalling something, lightly evoking a smile, "the queen's face is still the same, which makes me feel as if I married the most beautiful woman in the world yesterday." "Your Majesty made fun of my concubine." Hua Chunran's beautiful eyes are still charming. I'm lucky to marry you. The emperor stretched out his hand to hold the empty plain hand on the edge of the bed, "but you were wronged." "It is a blessing from my previous life that I can marry your majesty." Hua Chunran looked at the imperial court with some surprise and surprise. For so many years,ball valve manufacturer, it seemed that he had never said such gentle words, nor had he ever had such gentle movements. The emperor shook his head and said, "I know.". Over the years, I've spent less time together and more time apart. I'm really sorry for you. "Your Majesty is for the country, and I fully understand why Your Majesty said that." Hua Chunran took the imperial hand back. My time is running out, and if I don't say it,needle valve manufacturer, I won't have a chance. The imperial court said lightly. No Hua Chunran grasped the hand of the emperor reflexively, "Your Majesty's body of longevity, I don't want to listen to your Majesty say such a thing." "What is the body of longevity? Those are all coaxing words." The emperor sneered. "I'm sick, but I've never been confused." "Your Majesty." Hua Chunran's heart was sour and he was speechless. The emperor waved his hand and motioned her not to speak any more. "Empress, I have decreed that the Hua clan should move to Duncheng, Baizhou." Baizhou Duncheng is located in the extreme north, a desolate place. My concubine knows. Hua Chunran hung his head. Does the queen have any doubts? The emperor looked at the benevolent man who hung his head. My concubine knows that your Majesty cherishes my concubine. Hua Chunran raised his head and smiled with a bitter smile. Heaven's compassion and love are also so defensive and indifferent. Although you understand, you can't hide your grievance. The emperor looked at her clearly. I dare not. Hua Chunran's eyes drooped. Dare not? The emperor laughed, "but it's true." "Your Majesty." Hua Chunran could not help being a little eager. The emperor waved his hand, and his bright golden eyes were like candles. "I don't blame you." Looked at her sigh of relief can not help but sigh, "pure, if you are a mediocre woman, I will not have to do so, stainless steel hydraulic fitting ,pipe fittings manufacturer, Hua clan will not have to suffer this, but you are so smart.." "Your Majesty." Husband and wife for many years, but this is the first time he called her name, but under such circumstances, Hua Chunran has both ups and downs in his heart. Since you are so clever, you should really understand my mind. "The emperor's face straightened and his voice was solemn." I really understand. Your majesty is really out of love, do not want my concubines do not want the Hua family have the slightest chance to make a big mistake. Hua Chunran looked directly at the imperial court with bright eyes. "I have no resentment at all. I remember your grace." "As long as you understand." The emperor closed his eyes, "when the emperor grows up, he will recall them, then." Everything will be fine naturally. "Your Majesty, take a break." Hua Chunran saw that he looked tired and got up to help him lie down, but the warm touch on his face stunned her. Chunran, you are still so young and beautiful. The emperor opened his eyes and stroked the beautiful face that had been admired by all the heroes in the world. "I'm sorry to leave you." "Your Majesty." Hua Chunran's eyes were hot, and tears finally rolled down. Don't cry. The emperor put his arms around his wife and said, "After that, the three emperors will all be handed over to you. It will be very hard.". But Chunran is so smart and capable, I am very relieved. ” "Your Majesty!" Hua Chunran fell on the shoulder of the emperor and burst into tears. These days of fear, these days of hard work and sorrow, at this moment finally got comfort, suddenly poured out. It was the first time in years that she had cried on his shoulder. It was the first time in years that he had taken such pity on her. It was the first time in many years that the couple had been so close. For so many years, why did it come to this last moment. "After I leave, the government will be handed over to Huang Yu, and they will assist the prince well." The emperor stroked his wife's hair and said gently, "I said Chunran is a wise woman. They will respect you and listen to your opinions.". The prince is the pillar of the country, and Chunran must teach him well. "Your Majesty.." I know. Your Majesty. My concubine will. Hua Chunran choked. The emperor picked up his wife and wiped the tears from her face. Ten years of time suddenly like a merry-go-round in the brain, that limited day and night together, never care about the dribs and drabs at the moment is clear up. It refers to the beautiful face, and what is rare is the intelligent and exquisite heart under the skin. Such a good woman, over the years, he really owes something in some places. But later, in the long years, her young and beautiful life was doomed to be consumed in this deep palace. Pure. The imperial court called softly. Uh Hua Chunran gazed at him. In this life, I reign all over the world, your mother instrument all over the world, the annals of history will remain famous for ten thousand years. For you and me, it can be said that we get what we want and have no regrets. The sharp light in the golden eyes of the imperial court is scattered and gradually blurred. "I got what I wanted without regret.." But it's a bit of a struggle, isn't it? When Hua Chunran heard this, his heart tightened, but he just answered softly, "Your Majesty." "Chunran,brass tube fitting, let's go to White Lake." The golden eyes of the emperor flashed slightly, and then gradually closed, "Let's go to the White Lake." 。 chinaroke.com