Forums » News and Announcements

Pan Lang is haggard

• January 11, 2023 7:01 PM PST

"Guan Zhaoxi," said the red-browed boy in a resentful voice, "don't talk too much. In that case, we'll settle it like this. Hurry up and tell us how to compare." "Do you agree?" Asked Zhao Xi, bowing down. Wu Qizi wanted to kill him with a slap. "Wordy!" He snapped. Zhao Xi rubbed his hands and said with a smile, "To deal with the three sons of the Huai River, you have to be a villain first and then a gentleman." He raised his head and his starry eyes shone: "Dear seniors, please be angry with the disciples in front of the seniors. It's too presumptuous. It's really the disciple's grievance for the elder Xueyan. He has to do so." He clenched his teeth tightly. All the seniors are the witnesses in front of us. The disciple has just said that he would like to take the next sixty years as a bet to prove his martial arts with the three sons of Huai Shang. Even if a disciple knows that he will hit a stone with an egg, he will not hesitate to do so for the sake of the elder geese. Later, the tone of the voice was high and indignant, and every word shook everyone's heart like a bell. At this time wash and cold also no longer lowered his head, his twinkling eyes, turning on the disciple, he wondered why Zhao Xi was so self-confident? But by this time, there seemed to be no way out. Guan Zhaoxi took off his ragged shirt, revealing his grey silk tights, ape arms and wasp waist, which made him even more handsome. He turned around and recalled clearly in his mind Mr. Yan's voice at that time: Bow like a shrimp and stretch like a moth. The neck-leading crane turns its body and raises its waves. "Child!"! Don't forget to use these sixteen characters to deal with Qiu Ming, the eldest of the three sons on the Huai River. "What he is most proud of is a set of'Taiyi Fubo Palm '." My kungfu is to deal with one of his styles of'casting a net across the river ', which is the ninth move. Subject to its shoulders! Mr. Yan's words kept circling in his mind for a moment, and he was immediately inspired. At that time,DIN screw plug, he clapped his hands at Qiu Ming, the son of Wu Qi: "I have long admired Elder Qiu. He dominates the martial arts world with a set of'Taiyi Hun yuan Palm '. Xiao Ke dares to ask your father about this set of palms. Would you like to give me some advice?" His words surprised several people present, because they knew that Wuqizi was famous for his "Taiyi Fubo Palm", not for his "Taiyi Hun yuan Palm". Since Guan Zhaoxi could not recognize this set of palms, how could he dare to ask for advice! Isn't that the same as death? No strange son Qiu Ming secretly sneer in the heart: "Good boy!"! Taiyi Hunyuan Palm, I haven't heard of such a palm method! At that time, he smiled slightly: "I only know Taiyi Fubo Palm, but I don't know what it means to say one of Hun yuan." He gave a teasing smile,die cast light housing, but Zhao Xi quickly changed his tune: "Ah!"! Nu Xiaoke is wrong. It's Taiyi Fubo Palm. I wonder if he is willing to teach? With a snort, Wuqizi glanced at the crowd around him and said coldly, "Dear old friends, this is what he asked me to do for a while.". As you all know, my palm is a display, but it is extremely difficult to stop, in case he is hurt by mistake. "Hey, hey." He took one look at Xi Youhan and said with a sneer, "You master, you can't say I'm too poisonous!" He snorted again and said slowly, "Brother, you just do it. It's up to him to ask for fortune or misfortune. Who's to blame?" When he finished saying this, he hung his head again. Seeing that his master had said so, he could not help but feel more confident and bold. He secretly wanted to give this young man a fierce one! At that time, he raised his hand and pressed the edge of the table. With the force of this press alone, non standard fasteners ,alloy die casting, his huge figure was already like a ghost. In a flash, he was already in front of Guan Zhaoxi. Zhao Xi said with a faint smile, "Elder Qiu, it seems that we should make it clear. How can we decide whether to win or lose?" Qiu Ming was stunned for a moment, which he had neglected, and then he smiled: "If one of my three sons loses to you, it's all lost!" As soon as the evening stars turned their eyes, they said with a smile, "If you say so, it serves to show that you have accepted the concession." As soon as he said this, his body collapsed to the right, and his palms fell forward. "Wild geese fall on the flat sand." Then he grew up and clasped his fists together, saying, "Please give me a move!" Qiu Ming gave a sneer. He decided that Guan Zhaoxi was hitting a stone with an egg. He couldn't escape from his own hands! At this time, he did not even take off his long clothes. With a pair of big sleeves, he used the move of "raising the fire to burn the sky." He raised it upward, and the ground was divided into two parts. His shoes were slightly divided into two parts in the shape of "eight" on both sides. He gently opened his thin lips and said, "Please give me a move!" All the people present were surprised to see him in such a manner. Do not know, it seems that he is really like a joke in general, in fact, his style of "as intended" is a posture to remain unchanged and change. It seems that although the door is wide open, but around, it is not allowed you to point forward. But this old has protects the body to swim, the whole body, except "the day", "the ground". Beyond the two eyes, there was little to hurt him, and if Guan Zhaoxi wanted to hurt him, it was really "not easy!" Xueqin and Ding Chang were already startled. Jiang Xueqin couldn't help looking back at her master. She was so cold that she seemed to know what was on her disciple's mind. But in front of a strong man like the third son of the Huai River, she really didn't dare to act rashly. This woman was so wise that she turned her eyes and had insight. At this hair-trigger moment on the court, she suddenly laughed: "Please stop for a moment!" Both Qiu Ming and Guan Zhaoxi, the man in gray clothes, were surprised. They both turned over and came out, with four eyes, and at the same time looked at the cold soul outside the field. Seeing this charming woman, she said with a smile, "You two have proved your martial arts. I have nothing to do with this bystander. But the moonlight is very good tonight. It's just that my palms are coming and going. It seems a little monotonous, so I don't want to spoil the scenery." Everyone cast a strange look, the cold soul to the branch plum then pursed a smile, the jade hand into the sleeve slightly raised the wrist, has pulled out a green light of the hole Xiao. Ghost Claw Lan Jiang immediately laughed and said, "Wonderful!"! "Sister Xiang, do you want to play a song to amuse them?" The cold soul smiled: "That's what my little sister wants. Would you like to listen to it?" People again and again good, Huai three son also didn't think of other, can't help nodding good. Xiang Zhimei glanced at Guan Zhaoxi in the audience and said with a slight smile, "Don't you think so, Shaoxia Guan?" According to the evening busy bow: "The senior has a high opinion,deep draw stamping, but the disciple dares not say anything!" Xiang Zhimei smiled and said, "Silly boy, I'm saving you!" 。 autoparts-dx.com