Forums » News and Announcements

Entertainment Supreme of Rebirth

• January 11, 2023 6:52 PM PST

Others are scolding, but the reporters are happy to die, the heart way: "Say, say the more fierce the better, afraid you play Tai Chi prevarication!"! Then, another reporter stood out, "Excuse me, Miss Liu, where is the source of your self-confidence?" "There are three!" As if Liu Xianer didn't know that she had just offended many future collaborators, she smiled softly and said, "The first point is the most important, that is, my boss Mr. Tang's trust in me.". It can be said that if he does not give me a chance, then even if my ability is strong, I am afraid I will not get the chance to play. So I want to thank him! Liu Xianer is very sincere to Tang Xiao a bow, which let Tang Xiao some want to laugh, "rely on, this little girl really play the real thing!" But he stood up and pretended to be serious and said, "Miss Liu is overpraised. I know my ability. I am not a qualified boss at all. So, no matter who finds me first, I will give him this opportunity to try.". And you're just lucky! Said, Tang Xiao's voice changed, "but if a year later, your ability is still not reflected, then I will not hesitate to tear you down, I hope you have a psychological preparation for the best!" Yes, Tang Xiao did not want others to say that he was "nepotism" or something, so he had to make such a statement! "I'm sure I won't let you down, boss!" Liu Xianer said with certainty. Then she sat down again and said, "And the second point is that I graduated from Harvard!"! I am not saying that I am proud of graduating from Harvard, but I feel that I must work hard to display my knowledge and ability, so that Harvard will be proud of me in the future! "Shit, here comes another bullet!" The reporters are going crazy. Think about it, Harvard! Harvard, what school is that? Harvard has produced six American presidents, 33 Nobel Prize winners and 32 Pulitzer Prize winners. In addition, there are a large number of well-known academic founders, world-class academic leaders, writers and thinkers, such as Norbert Dehner, Ralph Emerson, Henry Thoreau,metal stamping parts, Henry James, Charles Peirce, Robert Frost, William James, Jerome Bruner, George Mayo and so on. Henry Kissinger, the famous diplomat and Secretary of State of the United States, also came from Harvard. In modern China, many scientists, writers and scholars studied at Harvard University, such as Hu Gangfu, Zhu Kezhen, Yang Xingfo, Zhao yuanren, Chen Yinke, Lin Yutang, Liang Shiqiu, Liang Sicheng and Jiang Zehan. With so many super BOSS from this century's famous schools, Liu Xianer even said that Harvard should be proud of its students, which is really a bit too much! It can be said that if the phrase "I can surpass the vast majority of male CEOs" just now only offended those business managers, then this sentence is now met with public ridicule. But does their ridicule work? "Please be quiet!" There was no look of shame on Liu Xianer's face. She said calmly, deep draw stamping ,CNC machining parts, "No matter what you think, I, Liu Xianer, have a year to prove myself. So, please wait and see if you are ready to see my jokes!" "Well said!" A voice of praise came out of Tang Xiao's mouth, and then when all the people were watching him, he stood up, looked at the people present solemnly, and then went on to say: "The times are progressing, and history is history after all. No matter how proud and glorious Harvard University was before, we can only think about it, but can't stop moving forward." MISS Liu's words, I personally feel that there is nothing to laugh at, because to be honest, when I was very young, when my family was poor, I was also thinking about a question, can I become a rich man? Can I be the richest man in the world? Speaking of this, Tang Xiao's face showed a mocking look, "I told others what I thought at that time, hehe, as a result, all the people laughed at me, saying that I would not starve to death in the future.". But now, as you can see, I, Tang Xiao, have become the richest man in the world, and my dream has come true after all! Tang Xiao's words made everyone quiet down, and the scene could hear the sound of needles falling. It is said that "where there is a will, there is a way", but why don't you think that Miss Liu's words are actually very likely to become reality? Tang Xiao continued to say, and then applauded again: "No matter what others say, I still believe that Miss Liu is not talking nonsense!" " Thank you! Liu Xianer's nose was sour and she wanted to cry, but she didn't. Instead, she continued to say loudly in applause: "The third point is that I am still young!"! I still have a lot of time to observe, to understand, to learn, and to use, thank you! "Youth is capital!" The old Wal-Mart man in front of the TV also applauded, and then turned to his five children and said: "I take back what I just said, you should learn from Miss Liu, learn from her great ambition, learn from her calm and timely radical!" And then at that moment, he made a decision, a decision that he had never thought or done before, which seemed ridiculous. Tomorrow, no, wait a minute, I'm going to give each of you a million dollars, and until I announce the ultimate heir, you're going to make full use of your million dollars, as long as it's not illegal, so you can invest it, and I'm not going to give you any more money for at least a year, and you're not going to touch your own savings, and, I will send a housekeeper to pay attention to your movements all the way, the purpose is to take the postgraduate entrance examination of you, who is my real successor! With these words, the old Wal-Mart man waved his hand and said, "Go down!"! From tomorrow, you don't have to go home, live in school, eat your own 1 million, and by this time next year,car radiator cap, I will check your total account and decide your fate! His five legal heirs are silent, but their hearts are full of expectations, looking forward to what the road ahead will become because of this million. autoparts-dx.com