Forums » News and Announcements

Go on a blind date, Dad.

• January 11, 2023 6:32 PM PST

"That's good." Yang Xiaoguang sat down at the head of the bed and then said, "I heard from Xia He that you have something to do with me." "Mmm." Han Yu was a little silent for a while, and then said, "Do you know why Hao Fang hit me?"? Hao Fang is my bastard husband. "I thought I heard him scold you for stealing?" "Do you think I would steal?" Han Yu looked at Yang Xiaoguang. Yes. Han Yu: "It's strange not to steal from that kind of scum husband." Yang Xiaoguang said again. So, will you have sex with me? Han Yu chuckled. I'll let it go. I have a girlfriend. Yang Xiaoguang also smiled. It's not that he's prejudiced against married women, married young women are the most interesting, but he was already a friend before he met Han Yu, although he was only a friend on the Internet. That is to say, in Yang Xiaoguang's mind, Han Yu was defined as a friend from the beginning, not a friend. So, although Han Yu is dressed very boldly, Yang Xiaoguang seldom has a physical reaction. Han Yu was obviously just joking, and she frowned again. Han Yu, if it's not convenient to say. "I know a treasure site. In the sea, there is a sunken ship with a lot of gold, silver,fenugreek saponins, jewelry and other antiques. The total value is estimated to be one billion dollars. This is a conservative estimate." Han Yu suddenly said. Yang Xiaoguang's eyes brightened. A billion dollars is nothing to those tycoons, but for Yang Xiaoguang, it is definitely a huge sum of money. There are not many opportunities to earn 100 million yuan from Fusu's mother. What does Yang Xiaoguang lack most now? Apart from the lack of EQ, the biggest problem is the lack of money. Apart from anything else, just say [White Mood] this cocktail, the unit price is 100,000 cups,lutein eye complex, or the friendship price, Yang Xiaoguang wrote down 100 million IOUs in exchange for 1,000 cups. Yang Xiaoguang estimates that this 1000 cups [white mood] will certainly enable him to smoothly break through to the second layer of condensation, but it is difficult to break through to the third layer of condensation. What is the cost of one hundred million RMB to upgrade one realm? Moreover, this is still in the low-end realm, the higher the realm in the future, the more immortal water is needed. No wonder Yang Xiaoguang has been worrying about money. At this time, Han Yu added: "The news was told to me by my ex-boyfriend, who I dated in high school. He liked underwater exploration, but I thought it was dangerous and didn't want him to go, because neither of us was willing to compromise, so we broke up.". Not long ago, rosmarinic acid supplement ,ghana seed extract, he suddenly came to me and told me about the sinking of the ship. "What about your ex-boyfriend?" "He's dead. He was killed." Yang Xiaoguang could not see what kind of mood was under Han Yu's calm expression. He hesitated a little and said, "How did your husband know about the sinking?" Han Yu clenched his fist: "He installed a bug in my mobile phone. He was going to catch me stealing evidence, but he heard about the sunken treasure.". But he didn't know the exact location of the wreck, so he wanted to force me to say it. Then Han Yu added, "Xiaoguang, bring me a pen and paper." After Yang Xiaoguang took the pen and paper to Han Yu, Han Yu drew a coordinate of longitude and latitude. It's right here. Yang Xiaoguang looked, unexpectedly close to Xijing, about 50 nautical miles away from Xijing. Yang Xiaoguang hesitated a little. Han Yu smiled: "I do not participate in dividends, originally I did not have the ability to salvage these treasures." "Let's confirm the treasure first." Yang Xiaoguang paused and said, "I'll send someone to protect you." Later, Yang Xiaoguang told Nangong happily about the sinking of the ship. Oh, shipwreck treasure. Interesting. Nangong happy rare interest: "When the black market comes back, we will salvage the sunken ship.". In addition, I will send plum blossom to protect that Han Yu. "Mmm." "By the way, Xiaoguang, I just got the news that there will be a lot of rare things in the Xijing black market this time. There will be a lot of big family heirs or core children of the Xiuzhen Alliance coming, including your girlfriend's fiance Ramo, and maybe even He Canaan." Nangong said happily and suddenly. Chapter 254 natural charm. "Ramo?" Although Yang Xiaoguang knew that he would see Chu Yan ran's nominal fiance sooner or later, he did not expect to come so soon. "Speaking of which, what the hell was this Ramo thinking?" Yang Xiaoguang doesn't understand. It is reasonable to say that his fiancee is pregnant with another man's child, the average man has long been angry, but he does not seem to care about the appearance. This Xijing black market, if there is a chance to meet Ramo, we must find out what he is thinking. After talking happily with Nangong, Yang Xiaoguang returned to Xia He's villa from the hospital. Shiqi and Duoduo have come back. However, it was not Chu Tian'an and his wife who played with them, but Yang Shuiwei and Wei Xin. Shui Wei, what are you doing here? Yang Xiaoguang asked casually. I miss Duoduo. With that, Yang Shuiwei stared and said, "What's the matter?"? I can't come to see my little niece yet! "I didn't say no. Why are you so fierce?" "I'm not fierce!" Yang Xiaoguang subconsciously glanced at Yang Shuiwei's chest. Yang Shuiwei instantly reacted and blushed: "I mean I'm not fierce, not that I don't have breasts!" Wei Xin smiled and said, "Your brother and sister have a really good relationship." Yang Xiaoguang rolled his eyes: "Do you have any misunderstanding about'good relationship '?"? If my Wei Mei can love her brother half as much as you do, I will be satisfied. Unexpectedly, Wei Xin's expression suddenly became entangled. What's the matter? "Yes, yes." Wei Xin hemmed and hawed. Well, I'll say it. At this time, Yang Shuiwei opened her mouth and said, "Someone has expressed his love to Wei Shan." Nani! I have no one to express his love, and that guy has someone to express his love? I feel like I'm a river of grief right now. Yang Shuiwei did not have a good airway: "Can you be serious?"? Didn't you see that Wei Xin was very upset? "Okay." Yang Xiaoguang tidied up his emotions and then said,jujube seed powder, "What's going on?" "You know that man, too." "I know?" Yang Xiaoguang was surprised. It's Ji Meiren, my roommate. Yang Shuiwei said. prius-biotech.com