Forums » News and Announcements

Don't marry a rich family as long as you get a raise.

• January 11, 2023 6:29 PM PST

She must do something to prepare in advance, and it will be only two and a half months before graduation. She knew her grandfather too well, and he was absolutely a man of his word. Unless she admitted defeat, changed her mind, and listened to his arrangement, the old man would not look at her pitifully and talk about the relationship between grandparents and grandchildren! Yeah, she's got a credit card, so why don't she go shopping for a rainy day? Well, this method is feasible. She will take it directly to the dormitory after buying it. Said to do, Jiang Xue looked out of the window, see the sky is still early, do not have to wait for tomorrow, choose a day is better than hit the sun, today. She couldn't wait to pick up her satchel and let Uncle Lin drive her out. Jiang Xue thought in the car, after cutting off the family's financial resources, relying on her own money, I am afraid she can not afford those expensive skin care products and cosmetics, anyway, those things will not expire easily, not to mention other things, these first buy a batch of it. Arrived at the place to get off the bus, Jiang Xue rushed into the store where he often went, and the familiar shop assistant immediately greeted him with a smile, which was a big customer. Miss Jiang, do you come to buy something? Please come here. These are all new products. The shop assistant introduced it enthusiastically. Jiang Xue big hand a wave, new and commonly used everything came some,cosmetic plastic tube, repeatedly told the clerk to look at the production date, to just come out, so as to put a little longer. The clerk helped her pack and calculate the amount. Jiang Xue took out her credit card and handed it to her. But the clerk tried three times with doubts on his face: "Miss Jiang, do you have any other cards?"? This card seems to be locked! "What?" Jiang Xue's head coaxed and guessed a possibility. But she did not give up: "It is impossible, please try again!" " The clerk tried again, but it still didn't work. Jiang Xue smiled awkwardly and felt humiliated. She is explaining: "That what thing, you help me put first, I go home to see what problem this card gave first." All right, Miss Jiang. Then I'll deposit it for you first,polyfoil tube, and please remember to pick it up when it's convenient for you. The shop assistant is a person who can do business, and followed Jiang Xue's words to give her a step down. Jiang Xue went out gracefully with a smile, got into the car, and gnashed his teeth and said, "Uncle Lin, go home!"! I want to get even with that old man Jiang! Lin Shu, who knew more or less about the situation, looked at Miss Xiaoxue, who had blown up the hair, and couldn't help laughing, but he held back. At home, Jiang Xue stormed into the living room and saw the old man Jiang and the old lady Jiang sitting happily on the sofa watching TV. Jiang Xue came forward and cut off the power supply of the TV. Then he stood in front of the TV with his hands akimbo and shouted, "Grandpa!" Jiang stretched out his hand to pick his ears and said with displeasure, "I'm not deaf yet, so I don't have to shout so loudly!"! Get out of the way, get out of the way, we're seeing the moment! Don't be an eyesore! Master Chiang waved his hand in disgust. Grandpa, did you cut off my credit card? Jiang Xue questioned. She had always been a little afraid of the majestic old man Jiang, plastic packing tube ,cosmetic tube packaging, but this time she was really angry, angry and courageous, and dared to question loudly. If Jiang Feng were here, she would be amazed. That can't be! Mr. Jiang vetoed it. Then why can't I brush it? Jiang Xue relaxed her tone, wondering if she was wrong about Grandpa. Old Jiang smiled and turned to Old Mrs. Jiang and said, "I just told Jiang Feng, but I didn't expect that boy to move very fast!"! Don't tell me, your grandson is very capable! Old Mrs. Jiang said angrily, "That's your grandson, too!" Jiang Xue listens, instantly understood, the feeling these people all gang up to bully her. She was too lazy to argue, stamped her feet, ran upstairs and went back to her room. Old Mrs. Jiang was a little worried and wanted to get up and have a look, but she was grabbed by Mr. Jiang: "Don't worry about her, just watch TV!" Old Mrs. Jiang was a little perturbed: "Old man, will you force Xiaoxue too hard?" "It's all right. I asked Jiang Feng to send someone to keep an eye on it. Nothing can happen!" Mr. Jiang watched the TV and laughed when he saw the funny plot, apparently ignoring Jiang Xue's small fight. Hum, smelly wench, want to fight with him, still tender! Jiang Xue returned to the room, threw the bag hard, threw it on the ground, and threw it on the bed. Now she knew that her grandfather was serious. I knew she should have gone shopping two days ago, and now it's too late to regret. On the following Saturday and Sunday, Jiang Xue and his grandparents vomited and ate at the small tea table on the balcony with a bowl of food. After eating, they immediately went back to their room. Mrs. Jiang was still a little worried that Jiang Xue was suffocating, but on Sunday afternoon, when Jiang Xue came out with two big suitcases, Mrs. Jiang understood that her granddaughter wanted to transfer her property, and she was busy packing these two days. Lesser Snow, what have you got? Jiang old lady inquired, Jiang old man specially explained, let her stare at the antiques at home, do not be taken away by this quaint girl. Jiang Xue snorted, "It's all in my room!" That's good, that's good! Old Mrs. Jiang was relieved, but the old man did not say that she could not take the things in the small snow room. Jiang Xue went to the kitchen and said to Aunt Lin in a small voice, "Aunt Lin, are you ready for what I asked you to prepare?" Aunt Lin carried two big bags and opened them for Jiang Xue to see. They were full of lunch boxes: "Miss Xiaoxue, they are all ready. Look, they are all good dishes!" "That's good. Next time I come back, you can help me prepare a little more." Jiang Xue took the bag and did not forget to explain. Oh, yes, yes, I remember! Aunt Lin nodded repeatedly. Jiang Xue, carrying two big bags of good food, went after Uncle Lin, who was helping her push the suitcase. She went to the door and thought about it or turned around and said goodbye to Mrs. Jiang: "Grandma, I'm leaving!" Old Mrs. Jiang quickly promised: "Hey, hey!"! Ask Uncle Lin to pick you up next Friday! Jiang Xue did not say a word all the way, because she took something, this time asked Uncle Lin to drive the car to the dormitory downstairs, she called Fang Man down to help her get things, and Uncle Lin together, three people moved things upstairs,eye cream packaging tube, Uncle Lin put down things, said to pick her up on Friday, and left. emptycosmetictubes.com