Forums » News and Announcements

Cannon fodder wants to live.

• January 11, 2023 6:28 PM PST

Big Ya usually very low-key, words are not much, angry into such a thing must not be a trivial matter. Zhang Caixuan asked, "What's wrong with Gu Jia?"? You speak slowly. Daya said angrily, "their family took advantage of the situation.". He borrowed a hundred catties of grain, but in fact it was only ninety catties. He had to pay it back before the Chinese New Year. If he didn't, he had to take the land and the house to pay for it. Zhang Caixuan is really surprised this time, this is not "usury", asked, "the village head let him do this?" "The village chief wouldn't let me, but Mr. Gu came out and said it." "It's all your wish, and the village head can't control it.". Food is not free, as long as the appropriate "thank you gift" can be moved away. Zhang Caixuan slightly frowned, Gu's grain should not be thousands of catties, if all people go to borrow, there is no way. Big Ya eye socket is red, path, "host, I also went to borrow 300 jins, I am afraid late, did not have." Zhang Caixuan agreed,eye cream packing tube, "There may be no place to borrow