Forums » News and Announcements

Kill God

• January 11, 2023 6:28 PM PST

In the holy land of the Hades, there are tombstones of the ancestors of the clan. Only the most powerful people in the clan and those who have made great contributions to the Hades can be qualified to be worshipped in the holy land and be worshipped by future generations. The tombstones of the clan are almost all powerful and powerful. Audrey was shocked by the fact that most of those people died with bloodthirsty hands and were devoured and killed. No wonder in that era, I Hades royal family can not rise, the strong were killed by him, naturally can not emerge. Audrey sighed deeply, and her beautiful eyes shone with thought. Chapter 1238 fight for seats. Shi Yan walked out of the Chamber of Secrets. Outside, Sha, Wu Feng, Mo, Jiaoshan, Jiaohai and others were pale, and there was a hint of fear in his eyes. Before in the outdoor, the sand people like to experience a life-and-death struggle, because it is close to the chamber of secrets, when the room came that fierce devouring breath, the main soul of these people suddenly swayed, a posture to rush out of the altar. Even the power of his flesh and blood is rolling like the tide, and the power of God is like a stream, which will return to the sea. Sand and others struggled to support, and it took a lot of effort to calm down the main soul and the fluctuations in the body. They naturally know who made all this happen. You Surprised, Shi Yan looked at Sha's pale face and cold sweat on his forehead. "It's not because of me,metal cosmetic tubes, is it?" The sand crowd nodded with a wry smile. Shiyan, just now. Is that the profound meaning of bloodthirsty devouring? It's terrible! "Wu Feng said with fear." My soul and my power were out of control, and I almost melted into the Chamber of Secrets. It was a nightmare. "Don't have a lingering fear." The people of Qianhuan Zong, Suidian and Tianshui Palace are waiting for you. As soon as Sha's face straighten, he hesitated for a moment and remin, "that Qianhuan sect, the Suidian, and the Tianshui palace are all extremely powerful forces in the universe. We are much inferior to them. In fact,cosmetic tube, the reason why we have not been harmed by the protoss for so many year is because we have formed an alliance with them.". And the three of them are the backbone of this alliance, because among the three of them, there are. Achieve the existence of the immortal strong. "It is true immortality, not the kind of spark that only takes half a step." Mo added. Shi Yan's expression moved and he nodded secretly. My grandfather also has the artistic conception of immortality, and the spark is only pseudo-immortality, otherwise we Black River Star Protoss dare not go too far. Mo said again. Grandpa Mo is the old monster of the Black Wind. He is the real overlord in the Black River Star Domain. He has thousands of disciples and is respected by all forces. But even such a character is only half a foot into immortality, not the real immortal strong, before the pseudo-immortality and the real immortality, there is also a huge gap, not just a "pseudo-" word. Until now, the only truly immortal strong man seen by Shiyan is Qinglong, the holy ancestor of the Demon Clan. It's just one. Qianhuan Zong, Suidian and Tianshui Palace have immortal strong people, which can be called the real top power. These three parties can be related to Xinghai, pump tube ,empty lotion tubes, a force that can not be belittled. If they can get it, it will have a great function for his plan. I'm going. Shi Yan nodded and washed the sand. "Don't worry," they said. "I will help you relieve the crisis in the star field. If you can come all the way to help me, I will naturally reciprocate and contribute. The sand crowd forced a smile and nodded gently. There was a flash of lightning. Shi Yan suddenly appeared in the hall, his eyes swept over those people, smiled slightly, and directly chose a seat to sit down. There were chairs in the center of the hall. There were twelve people sitting on the chairs. They were all representatives sent by various forces. Looking at the first battle between him and Haig, those who were qualified to sit down were all representatives of one side of the forces. They were the leaders. The disciples they brought were not qualified. Guling and Cecilia, who only stood at the back of the temple, were not qualified to sit down. Mu Wei, Jiao Mu and Bai Yefeng are also the representatives of one star field, and they are also qualified for the upper seat. It's just, this seat.. Obviously, there is a distinction between high and low. Gu Lian of Qian Huan Zong, Xing Ming of Sui Dian and Lena of Tianshui Palace are sitting in the upper seat, second only to the chairman, while the rest of the forces of Mu Wei are sitting in the lower seat. The position of the chairman was vacant. As soon as Shi Yan came over, he chose the position of the chairman, which was still above Gu Lian, Xing Ming, and Lena. Gu Lian, Xing Ming, Lena and those who came from the forces, when they saw him sitting in the chief position, their eyes narrowed and their expressions showed a strange color, as if. I don't think he's qualified. They will leave the chief position, is also the idea of his test, if he has ascended the bloodthirsty line of the chairman, naturally qualified to sit in the chief, if not, in their view of Shiyan is to accept the bloodthirsty inheritance, is only a junior, temporarily do not deserve to sit on the high platform. Gu Lian and others all squinted, their expressions were thought-provoking, and no one spoke first. After the arrival of Shiyan, the noisy hall suddenly became silent, and all the heroes were silent, just looking at him strangely. It's really arrogant. A low voice came from the rear corner of Xing Ming in the Broken Hall. It was Xing Ming's cousin, Xing Yu, who had been brought by Xing Ming to cultivate the dual realm of heaven. Xing Yu is very talented and has won the favor of the Lord of the Broken Temple. Xing Yu is very young and has not practiced for a long time, but he has reached the double heaven of virtual God. If Xing Yu is a little older and breaks through to the Triple Heaven of the Virtual God, then there must be a place for Xing Yu in the last line of the ancient continent. The three forces of Qianhuan Sect, Suidian and Tianshui Palace have frequent contacts, and the younger generation often interacts with each other. The three parties often hold trials for the younger generation to discuss the profound meaning. Therefore, the three younger generations are quite familiar with each other. At a trial meeting of the three parties, Xing Yu was surprised to see Cecilia for the first time. He fell in love with Cecilia's charm and beauty. There was a time when Xing Yu pursued Cecilia, but was explicitly rejected by Cecilia. But Xing Yu is not discouraged,tube lip gloss, every time he meets Cecilia, he always tries his best to get close and gallant, hoping to win the favor of a beautiful woman. emptycosmetictubes.com