Forums » News and Announcements

There are only ministers in the world

• January 11, 2023 6:11 PM PST

Bai Ding refused anyway, and it happened that Lao Lin found a hunter beside him who had abandoned the trap, so he grabbed him and threw him into the pit, then lifted a body on the side and threw it on him, then covered himself, and dragged one over. Anyway, it's covered tightly. It was not easy to wait until the pursuers passed before climbing out. When Bai Ding heard him say this, he looked askance at him and said, "I have learned a little, but it is not a climate." "One against four is still shallow. You lose because you are weak. If you want to grow stronger, it's not a problem to defeat ten with one." Old Lin laughed and his eyes were full of admiration. You don't have to think about growing stronger. Bai Ding rested for a moment and stood up. "Let's go quickly." "Where to?" Lao Lin asked. Bai Ding looked up and saw that there were dense layers of trees everywhere. The weather was dark and there was no sun. He couldn't tell what was going on for a moment. "Go to the mountains." Lao Lin nodded and followed him. Two figures, one big and one small, soon disappeared in the dense forest. The dense forest was very wide, and the two of them buried their heads in it for a long time. They felt that most of the day had passed, and their feet were trembling with hunger, but there were still trees that could not be seen in front of them. They were thinking about stopping to rest for a moment, when Bai Ding suddenly turned his head and pulled Lao Lin to the side. A big net came straight from behind them, and they just dodged. Laolin reflected, immediately scared out of a cold sweat, two people fell to one side, was about to stand up, but suddenly felt loose at the foot,collapsible pallet box, Laolin cried out, has been sinking, Baiding fell from his body has been aware of, reached out to grab his hand, but Laolin is too heavy, just pulling him down, Baiding could have thrown his hand at this time, can see Laolin's panicked eyes, but sighed. Let the body fall. With a bang,wholesale plastic pallet, the two of them fell to the bottom in a flash and fell heavily to the ground. Fortunately, with Lao Lin's cushion, Bai Ding was not injured. As soon as his body touched the ground, he stood up. Old Lin hummed and sneered, "What the hell is this?" Bai Ding sighed, "It's probably because I've met a mountain thief." Old Lin on this side opened his mouth in amazement. Someone outside the cave on the other side was already laughing: "I opened this mountain, and I cut off this road. If you want to cross this road, you can leave money to buy it!" The two men in the cave looked up. There were three men standing at the mouth of the cave. One of them was laughing with his arms akimbo. The voice was the one who was talking. Bai Ding waited for him to finish laughing before he said, "Do you think we look like people who have something to rob?" The man was stunned, looked at them for a long time, and suddenly scratched his scalp, "You.." Are you soldiers? Old Lin shouted, "You can't see if you have eyes. We are.." Bai Ding stretched out his hand to pull him and interrupted the word "Ji Jun": "We are starving to death ourselves. Look at us. Do we look like people with valuable things?" That person is one stupefied again, was stupefied, way: "You two look at them, heavy duty plastic pallet ,foldable bulk container, I go back to tell eldest brother." The other two nodded in agreement and looked down at them. What's going on? Chest pain? Bai Ding looked at Lao Lin rubbing his chest, just now he was the whole hit on Lao Lin, he was not injured, but Lao Lin must have been injured. Old Lin frowned. "It doesn't hurt very much." Then he turned his head and smiled, "Fortunately, you are on the top. If you are on the bottom, your little body will be broken." White Ding looked at his face indifferent smile, after all, can not rest assured, must let him lie down, reach out in his ribs gently pressed, pressed in the left lower rib, Lao Lin "ah" a cry of pain. Knowing that his ribs were broken, Bai Ding comforted him by saying, "It's all right. I hit him a little bit. I'll be fine in a minute." Talking in his mouth, he reached out his hand and stroked it gently in this position. Old Lin smiled and said, "Strange, Bai Ding, I don't feel pain when you touch me." Bai Ding smiled, "Is there such a thing?"? Shall I touch it a little longer? Old Lin nodded forcefully and said with a smile, "That's good. Your hand is the medicine. The world.." Before he had finished speaking, his face suddenly changed. "Ah," he screamed. Bai Ding clapped his hands and stood up. "I've picked it up for you. Don't move now. ” Old Lin looked up at him with a bitter face, just in time to see the two men on the cave also lying on the ground. He was furious. "***, what are you looking at? Come down if you have the ability!" The two men in the cave did not haggle with him, but looked at Bai Ding with an uncertain expression. At this time, the runner also came back with a frustrated look on his face. "The eldest brother said, let you go." One of the two suddenly said, "Mao Zi, that little man can set a bone." "Setting a bone?" "Yes, the big man's sternum was broken, and he fixed it at once." Said and pointed down. That Mao Zi is stupefied, crouch down the body cries toward the hole "Hello, can you see a doctor?" Bai Ding replied, "I know a little about it." Mao Zi scratched his scalp and looked up at the two people around him. "How much is one or two?" Both of them shook their heads. The old Lin in the cave could not hold back his laughter: "It is the meaning of seeing a doctor. This is the modest saying of others." Oh, I'm laughing to death. "Ouch." He laughed and talked about the pain at the same time, and his big face was very expressive. Mao Zi glared at him, but he was always happy. "Can you really see a doctor?"? Can you help our second master to see if he is ill? "I'm not entirely sure." Bai Ding thought for a moment. It's all right. As long as you can see it, it's better than it is now. That Mao Zi is very glad, suddenly one straight face "you two, get a person to come up quickly, giggle what strength." Old Lin had a broken rib and couldn't pull it. Mao Zi was patient and listened to Bai Ding's arrangement. It took him a long time to get him up, and then Bai Ding came out. Mao Zi blindfolded the two of them, and one of them supported Lao Lin, while he himself supported Bai Ding, and went deep into the mountains. Turning back and forth, suddenly down and suddenly up, it was like turning over a few hills before the cloth in front of him was taken away. Bai Ding and Lao Lin saw a waterfall that had dried up in front of them. The reason why they saw that it was once a waterfall was that there was a very deep pool at the bottom, and the cliff facing the pool was as smooth as a knife, and traces of moss could still be seen on both sides. Under the mountain wall near the deep pool,mobile garbage bin, there is a cave, usually I do not know what to cover, but at this time it is open. cnplasticpallet.com