Forums » Support

Super all-rounder

• 12 posts
    January 10, 2023 5:03 PM PST

Zhou Ziwei said that the smile suddenly gathered, the eyes of the killer, holding the security guard's hands suddenly twisted, immediately heard a click, the security guard's neck was unexpectedly broken by Zhou Ziwei, the whole son's head eerily turned to his own back. Seeing this terrible scene, the waiters and waitresses who had not paid much attention to it were all frightened to scream, and the other security guards in the field were all shocked to rush over, but they all stopped a few steps away from Zhou Ziwei, but none of them dared to take the initiative. That boss wine also was frightened to wake up all of a sudden, then looked up and down Zhou Ziwei a few eyes, said ferociously: "You dare to kill my man boy in front of my Mita Yufu.." Give me your name and let me see what you grew up eating, and how dare you. Zhou Ziwei smiled faintly and said, "Didn't you just kill a small security guard?"? How much more courage does it take? Believe it or not,Blue Bottle Serum, I dare to kill you too? "Humph.." Who do you think you are? Dare to kill me.. I'll lend you a hundred more guts. Of course, the old drunkard would not believe Zhou Ziwei's words. In the island country, especially in Donggang, he had never heard of anyone who dared to be so bold and openly cruel to the people of the Mita family. In an island country.. The Mita family is the royal family of the underground. "Is it?" Then I'll show you how bold I am. Zhou Ziwei sneered, then grabbed the fragments of a porcelain plate that had just been smashed by Ma Xiaoying,cosmetic packaging wholesale, and then inserted them into the old drunkard's chest without hesitation. The old drunkard, with his face full of fear and suspicion, stared in disbelief at the gushing wound in his chest, and pointed at Zhou Ziwei in horror. Then he fell down slowly until he died. He could not understand how anyone in the world could have the courage to touch his underground royal family. But Zhou Ziwei smiled indifferently again and murmured, "The killing has just begun." Netizen Upload Chapter Killer's Nightmare Chapter 282 Want to know what's going on? The killer's nightmare chapter 282 want to know what's going on? When the little security guard was dropped, the people next to him were just shocked, but when they watched helplessly as the old drunkard was also killed by Zhou Ziwei in public, all the people were stunned. It wasn't until a moment later that a man who looked like the security captain suddenly pulled out a pistol from the back of his waist and aimed it at Zhou Ziwei's head viciously. He shouted at the top of his voice: "Don't move.." You're playing with eggs. You even dare to kill the people of the Mita family. It's not so easy for you to want to die now. Zhou Ziwei faced the muzzle of the other side, but he didn't even lift his eyelids at all. He snorted coldly and said, "Oh." I can't even die. So you're gonna make my life a living hell? Then I want to see if you have the ability. The security captain shook his head angrily and said, Amber Dropper Bottles ,30ml Dropper Bottle, "I.." What the *** am I? I'm not qualified to do anything to you? Now we can only beg the people of the Mita Group not to bring us all these small roles together, and we will burn high incense. You are finished. It's really over. What person is not good to kill, you dare to touch the people of the Mita family. Ha-ha You are really a madman. The security captain looked a little hysterical, then pointed his pistol into a nearby corner and said, "Now you listen to me.." Let my people tie you up immediately, and then you wait there honestly, until the people of the Mita Group come to deal with you, you don't want to escape, otherwise. My gun has no eyes, as long as you are honest, then we will not be difficult for you, let you suffer less fragmentary pain. Yamamoto. You go and cuff him, and be quick with your hands. Whether we can live today depends on whether the boss of the Mita Group is in a good mood. With the words of the security captain, a very strong guy immediately came out of the side, took out a pair of police handcuffs, and walked directly to Zhou Ziwei. "Oh.." Wait a minute. Will the boss of the Mita Group come? That's a little interesting. In the face of these small roles, Zhou Ziwei does not even need to move his hands and feet, just one thought, the little ladybug can easily clean them all up. With these guys also want to trap Zhou Ziwei here, that is simply wishful thinking. However, Zhou Ziwei was already holding the idea of finding trouble for the Mita Group, just because he was not familiar with the place and could not find the nest of the Mita Group for a while. Now that someone wanted to send him to the door, Zhou Ziwei naturally would not refuse, so he simply honestly let the little devil named Yamamoto handcuff his hands on a tube in the corner. And the princess. What happened today seemed to be because of her, and I was also handcuffed. Give it to the boss of the Mita Group later. The security captain said that when he saw that Zhou Ziwei had been firmly handcuffed there, he breathed a long sigh of relief. He is not stupid, just although Zhou Ziwei did not show much amazing ability to come out, but look at Zhou Ziwei that neat two down to kill the two people, especially with the hand to break the security guard's neck, this is definitely a very terrible murderer. So he was really a little worried that Zhou Ziwei would rebel violently, in that case. Even if he had a gun in his hand, he could kill Zhou Ziwei with one shot,Foam Pump Bottles Wholesale, but when the people of the Mita Group came, he would never be able to explain the death of his boss. Zhou Ziwei's hands were handcuffed and locked on the water pipe. The security captain finally put away his pistol. Then he ordered his men to start clearing the scene and drive all the irrelevant people out of the scene. At the same time, he asked people to handcuff Ma Xiaoying. penghuangbottle.com