Forums » Support

President's adopted daughter

• 12 posts
    January 10, 2023 5:01 PM PST

"Hey, we'll find out later.". I'm here to try on the wedding dress with Zhimin today. I'm going to change my clothes. I'm careless. Brother, you and the baby will have a rest here first. After changing clothes, I will come out. If there is anything, I will say it to Zhimin or Zhigang. Of course, if you want to say it to Xu Fei, remember to say something. The two men behind him were stunned. Obviously had not seen such, but Xu Fei smiled, his eyes seemed to see through everything. I put on my bridesmaid dress, put on a little makeup, looked in the mirror, felt good about myself, and went to see them. Xu Fei and Zhimin had already started taking pictures, and when Zhigang and Xu Xu saw me, they immediately froze, as if they didn't know each other. What's the matter with you? I don't know. I'm Tangtang. "Tang.." Tangtang, you are so beautiful. Zhigang said nervously. It was a great honor to see such a beautiful Tangtang, and she was her female companion that day. "Zhigang felt that he was really going to be so excited that he was going to sacrifice himself." Tangtang, is it really you? Xu Xu said with a dry throat. Yes, I'm Tangtang. Am I beautiful? I asked with a smile. Beautiful, so beautiful that I almost don't recognize it. Xu Xu is still silly. But the baby recognized Mommy immediately and reached out to Mommy. Eek, eek, eek. The baby is smiling happily. Baby, do you know Mommy? Is Mommy beautiful today? Ah? Beautiful? Mommy thinks she's beautiful, too. Giggle I bragged about my fart. Brother, Tangtang, come and take pictures. Outside, Zhimin called. Here it comes! Brother, the baby is yours! I kissed the baby and Xu Xu. Xu Xu was stunned. After I left for a long time, Xu Xu touched his face. Baby,Portable gold trommel, did your mommy kiss me just now? Xu Xu asked in disbelief. Sir and Miss, you really look like a couple. Today is like taking a wedding photo for you. The photographer laughed as he took pictures. Yes, brother and Tangtang, you two really look like a couple. Take more pictures! Zhimin coaxed aside. Ji-min! I can't stand you. Wedding photos can't be taken casually! I pouted. Zhigang took the opportunity to kiss me, I was stunned, did not expect Zhigang would do so. The photographer snapped it right away. Xu Xu looked dumbfounded, if not holding the baby, he thought he would immediately rush to pull Qi Zhigang away, Qi Zhigang to give a few punches! Suddenly Xu Xu felt as if his legs were moving, and he could not believe that he was looking at his legs, afraid that it was his own illusion. Baby, do you feel my legs move? Xu Xu asked incredibly. Eek, eek, eek. The baby waved his hands and played with himself. I have no idea what happened. Tangtang, you and my brother are a good match. They really look like a couple. Zhimin said with emotion. I'm still interested in the baby's father. I said with determination. I can be the baby's father, gold cil machine ,coltan ore processing, too. Zhigang immediately took a stand. I only hope that the baby's biological father! I have no choice. After so many years, Zhigang still doesn't give up. Take a picture, take a picture, let's keep taking pictures! Zhimin is trying to smooth things over. We continued to take pictures, and the time passed quickly. I'm so tired. Being a bridesmaid is so tiring. If you get married in the future, you will be more tired and more troublesome. I thought to myself. But if I can marry Xu, no matter how tired and troublesome I am, I am not afraid. I'm crazy about it. Zhigang did not know what I was thinking, only that I smiled beautifully and naturally held me in his arms, and the photographer continued to take pictures naturally. But Xu Xu looked at Tang and Qi Zhigang beautiful photograph, in the heart actually straight braved the sour bubble, really wanted to pull Tang away. But their own movement inconvenience, and Tangtang promised others to take pictures, their own inconvenience to say anything, had to eat their own dry vinegar! NO。 44 I turned my pen and had a terrible headache! Not for business, not for school, just for brother Xu! How on earth can we make him walk? I consulted the dean, and the dean said that my brother had no physical problems and could walk at any time. But why can't we go now? I am distressed, is it because of psychological factors? No way. I have not studied psychology, although I have read the psychological aspects before, but I have not delved into it. Go to consult a psychologist? Let the secretary make an appointment with the best psychiatrist tomorrow. I must cure my brother. Ring, ring, ring. That's when my cell phone rang. Hello, this is Xu Mitang. MADAM Tong, this is Inspector Chan. The minion who bumped into Mr. Xu last time finally recruited someone. It turned out that the deputy general manager of Zhen's enterprise ordered him to do so. We also found relevant evidence. We will go to arrest him soon. We are specifically informing you now. Inspector Chen's hearty voice explained everything. Xu Mitang, a legendary woman, cannot be easily offended. Although she is still very young, but her short life, has the ability to shake the mountains and rivers, if one is not careful, then the whole city, even the country will be in danger. Of course, she will not do it casually, unless someone endangers the country, endangers the people, in order to protect the country, protect the people, then everything she does, people can not resist. So Inspector Chen has been doing his best to investigate this case, first, because of his duty, and second, because of Xu Mitang. And the organization behind her. Inspector Chan, I told you, stop calling me that! I haven't been admitted to the police yet! It's strange and embarrassing to be called that by him all the time. Finally got it, huh? I knew it wouldn't be that simple. Do their superiors know? "It seems that the deputy general manager did it alone, because he refused to accept President Xu's business methods at the beginning, and in order to retaliate against President Xu, he found someone to hit President Xu's car.". Although he didn't kill President Xu,Carbon in Pulp, I think he was very happy to hit President Xu like this. Inspector Chen said honestly. Is it? Inspector Chen, it's still the old rules, please. I said with a red light in my eyes. ore-magnetic-mining.com