Forums » Support

Archaic God King

• 12 posts
    January 10, 2023 5:00 PM PST

? Mr. Mo came to Mo Qingcheng. "Qingcheng, who are they?" He asked in a low voice. "Grandpa, this is Ouyang Kuangsheng, a member of the Ouyang family in the Daxia Dynasty. His talent is very outstanding. His first star soul is to communicate with the four stars in the sky and condense them." Mo Qingcheng introduced a sound, which made Mo's eyes suddenly bright and took a deep look at Ouyang Kuangsheng. His girlfriend, Jiang Ting, is also a member of an aristocratic family. Mo Qingcheng continued to say, Mo old man some frightened, it seems that these years he is white experience, Mo Qingcheng just how old, unexpectedly know so many family figures. At this time, not far away there was a whistling sound, the crowd eyes turned, then saw a line of figures walking in the void, soon came near. There are also many people, led by three young men and women, all have extraordinary temperament, which makes the old man of the Mo family stupefied, what happened to Mo Fu today? "Hua Xiaoyun, what are you looking for us for?" The first woman is very young, looks only eighteen or nineteen years old,chrome washing machine, she is dressed in a clean dark green robe, elegant dress but gives a simple and clean feeling, people look very comfortable. There were two young men beside her, both of whom were handsome and had extraordinary temperament. When they saw Mo Qingcheng, they couldn't help looking at her a few more times. It was rare to see a woman with such an appearance. Then they saw Ouyang Kuangsheng and Jiang Ting, and they felt a little strange in their hearts. Bai Fei, how about I introduce a sister for you? Hua Xiaoyun looked at the woman and said. But Bai Fei snorted coldly and said, "You know how much talent we have in the Dan Palace." Hua Xiaoyun couldn't help beating a drum in his heart. However,Carbon in Pulp, he had already opened his mouth. He couldn't do it without trying. Otherwise, he would lose face in front of so many people. Besides, didn't Mo Lao say that his granddaughter Mo Qingcheng had an extraordinary talent in alchemy? He didn't lie about his appearance before. I hope it's the same this time. Don't worry, the talent of alchemy is very good, and your master will like it. Hua Xiaoyun smiled and said, "The man is here. Why don't you test him first?" Said, Hua Xiaoyun pointed to Mo Qingcheng, Bai Fei saw Mo Qingcheng just feel quite amazing, and next to the two young people are bright, if there is such a beauty as a sister, they naturally will not mind. Anyway, the Master is nearby. Why don't you ask her to test her talent? A young man smiled. Bai Fei glared at her brother, but his brother had a smile on his face and could not see what he was thinking. Ha ha, I hope you can tell me. Hua Xiaoyun said with a smile. Ouyang Kuangsheng seemed to understand something when he heard these people's words. He looked at Bai Fei and the others and asked, gold shaking table ,sodium cyanide price, "Bai Fei, your master is the daughter of King Dan." "If so, what is it to you?" There is a touch of pride in Bai Fei's voice. Her master is indeed the beloved daughter of Dan King in the Palace of Dan King. She has a very high talent for alchemy. The mouth is fierce, but it's a pity that Ben doesn't quarrel with women. Ouyang Kuangsheng said with a smile, "Mo Qingcheng, if it's really her, you can think about it carefully. I'll leave first." With these words, Ouyang Kuangsheng left with him, looking quite natural and unrestrained. Bai Fei glanced at him coldly and said disdainfully, "It's ridiculous. I've never heard of anyone considering accepting an apprentice." Obviously, Ouyang Kuangsheng said to let Mo Qingcheng consider, let her quite uncomfortable. Mo's heart is quite excited, the daughter of King Dan? He definitely did not expect that Mo Qingcheng would have such a chance. He said politely to Bai Fei and others, "Please come to my humble abode for a chat." "Now that you're here, let's sit here first. What if your master really values her talent?" Hua Xiaoyun laughed, and Bai Fei and the others nodded gently. Qin Wentian did not know what had happened here. After separating from Chu Wuwei, he went back to the bamboo hut where Gong Yang Hong used to live. He sat by the river and practiced quietly, feeling the power of the star soul. Haha, ask the sky, you are really here, it seems that it is easy to find out your news. "A hearty voice floated from a distance, making Qin Wentian surprised, although now he did not hide anything back to the bamboo hut, but there are still a lot of eyes around, at the moment someone came straight but no one came to report, naturally unusual.". But when he saw Ouyang Kuangsheng and his party walking in a mighty way, he was relieved. Qing'er did not know when to stand beside Qin Wentian not far away, see the person is Ouyang Kuangsheng, she quietly disappeared. She witnessed the Xianchi trial and knew that Ouyang Kuangsheng and Qin Wentian had a good relationship. Ouyang, why did you come to the land of Chu? Qin Wentian was quite surprised. There is a monster forest outside Chu, where the body of a celestial demon appeared, which caused some noise in the Daxia Dynasty. I came with my family, but I have nothing to do now. I thought you were in Chu, so I came to have a look. Ouyang Kuangsheng and Jiang Ting fell to the ground, but Qin Wentian was speechless. Unexpectedly, he caused the waves. And listen to the meaning of Ouyang Kuangsheng, the statue, the body of the demon? "Do you mean the monster or the human body when you say the body of the demon?" Qin asked the way of heaven. Yes, it's just that the human body is even more extraordinary. Those elders are studying there. It's said that there may be Archaic blood flowing before death. It's not small. As for the specific ancient clan, I'm afraid it's hard to confirm. Chu Tianjiao said indifferently, making Qin Wentian eyes flashed a touch of splendor, the blood of the ancient clan? "I don't know what triggered the dry blood of the demon Zun, but let the words of the demon star fall from heaven come from Qintian Pavilion." Ouyang Kuangsheng shook his head and said, "Yes, there's one more thing I want to tell you. I went to Mo Fu and met your girlfriend Mo Qingcheng just now. What happened to Hua Xiaoyun? He's not a rival in love, is he? He even introduced Mo Qingcheng to a teacher?" "I do not know, this person should be and Qingcheng's grandfather acquaintance,Portable gold trommel, and Qingcheng her grandfather seems to be very good-looking to him, I this Chu people, do not look up to the eye." Qin Wentian shook his head with a wry smile: "But I believe Qingcheng will have an idea about the division." 。 ore-magnetic-mining.com