Forums » Support

Hello, God. Goodbye, God.

• 12 posts
    January 10, 2023 4:59 PM PST

Jingyue Childe paused and went on to say after seeing Allah Xiaozhan's answer. For treatment, the whole course of treatment here only brushes MT, and other people ask for their own luck. Once MT is dead, the group is destroyed. This is to open up wasteland, not to take punitive measures, but I also hope that everyone can concentrate! If you don't understand, hit 2! Half a ring, the guild did not move. Ok, so now let's talk about the demon leader, Queen Michala. She has only three skills, and her running position is simple. She just needs to stand in the original position and add blood output. The first skill is crushing, that is, the release of MT, which is the reason why I just said that the treatment has been added, the whole process of excessive treatment should not be afraid of fee blue, when there is no magic to drink liquid medicine! If you pass it within three times, the liquid medicine will be reimbursed. If you can't pass it, you can pay for it yourself. And don't think that the treatment will pass if you don't drink the liquid medicine. I tell you, this is impossible. This BOSS test is treatment, and the pressure of treatment is particularly great. The second skill is chaos, this does not matter, as long as everyone stands still,magnetic separator machine, BOSS will immediately exchange positions with a person, but hatred does not move, so thieves with good BOSS others can still output. Jingyue childe after a meal, the guild exploded. A few equipment is better, basically the whole body is the best equipment inside the current copy of the hero began to discuss. [Guild Channel] Dandan Transcendence: Isn't this simple? It doesn't feel as difficult as the old horse (Marazzi Demon King). [Guild Channel] Cultural Man: Don't make trouble, the second brother is talking! …… [Guild Channel] Thief Treasure: We thieves are relatively simple! Let's compare the output! I heard that the output of this BOSS thief is particularly high. Let's compare the balls? Don't tell me that you, the best mage, can't beat me,portable gold wash plant, the thief with rubbish equipment. [Guild Channel] Ala Xiaozhan: Stop it! Listen to the strategy first, or you will cry later. And your balls, this BOSS mage needs to control, output a wool! Don't read the strategy before you know how to open up wasteland! After a small battle with Allah, the guild fell into calm. Rong Duo blushed to open the guild membership points website, which has the latest strategy of opening up wasteland BOSS, she remembered, it seems that she did not know how to play this BOSS, as a vice president she only kept silent. Well, Allah is right. Those who have not seen the strategy before the next battle will not be given the chance to join the group. This time, forget it. Jingyue Childe's voice suddenly raised a tune, Rong Duo looked at the crooked voice interface to know that he used voice enhancement, it seems that Candy is not there, although he can hold the members of the guild, but there are still some differences, manganese beneficiation plant ,mineral flotation, at least the image he created before is not the image of a leader. The last skill of BOSS is called temptation. Every 20 seconds, it will find a person to become its ally, and the character will be out of the player's control, and the damage and healing will be doubled, which is very troublesome. And the other 24 people in the team will become enemies with him. This place needs the master's sheep to live all the way. Finally, let's digest it before opening the monster! Especially mages and healers! Candy is not here, and I don't want everyone to blame the sheep! It's people.. Rong Duo added silently. Strategy also read, it seems that she has to do is desperately output, desperately output ah desperately output! However, Jingyue Childe seems to be a master? Rong Duo took a contemptuous look at the white fluttering human mage, he desperately output to let other mages to do thankless things, he can do it? All right, everybody stand up. If you want to go to the bathroom, hold on! But let's do it on the chair! I count down to three.. 2…… 1…… Fight! Allah Xiaozhan a charge up, pulled the Queen of Michala, the first 10% of the stage, there will be no skills and transformation, can be fully output. Rong Duo gave it a quick full state and began to output. An ultimate skill, after the burning of the soul, Queen Michala successfully turned the first target to Leonado MM. Next, there was a massacre, and the other 24 people took turns lying down, looking at the 25 corpses lying on the ground. Leonato, what are you doing? The first phase of full output is full force. Didn't you notice that this BOSS's hatred of shadow spells is 10% higher than others? The second stage will start full output again! [Guild Channel] Leonardo: Oh, I didn't notice. This is the tragedy of the Shadow Priest! Rong Duo angrily clicked the small characters in the brackets, which were not much bigger than mung beans. This BOSS is not sensitive to threat, and can start full output in the first phase (shadow spells are higher than 10% threat). This is discrimination! Discrimination against Hongguoguo! For the first time, Rong Duo succeeded in bringing all the credit to herself, and she seemed unable to find anything else to do except silence. After shutting down the official website, she carefully arranged the skill bars, and it seems that she hasn't played a guild activity so seriously for a long time. "I count down to open strange, 3." 2…… 1…… Fight! Jingyue Childe did not talk much since he finished the strategy, but every time he finished the point, he began to count down and start playing BOSS with all his strength. Rong Duo also noticed that he had not hit him on the damage list. In fact, his injury has always been the highest in the team. No way, who taught the shadow priest to be discriminated against? Rong Duo just needs to wash her talent, but how can she be comfortable to be a wet nurse if she does violence. Zhao ran surprisingly silent tonight, seems to be two days ago to this guild, Rong Duo strange is clearly destroyed to the complaints, destroy the group to someone began to technically drop the line, she is smiling. Sitting next to the computer, the corners of the mouth are uncontrollably raised, a bit like intermittent local convulsions! Rong Duo observed Zhao ran for a long time and thought silently. Extinguished for one night, just like Rong Duo's first participation in guild activities in the popular world, only to realize that now she has rarely made low-level mistakes, but these are what she thinks, in Rong Duo's consciousness, she still feels Overtank (hatred beyond MT,small gold wash plant, tank, that is, soldier). It's a technical matter.. ore-magnetic-mining.com