Forums » Off-Topic Discussions

Customized Other Stone Machine

• June 7, 2023 5:20 PM PDT
    Customized Other Stone Machine  鈼?/strong> We have four models, 8tons, 35tons, 45tons and 60tons. The turning degree is from 0 to 90 degrees.
    鈼?/strong> The machinery uses double chain and motor fixed to make the structure more strong to meet customer鈥檚 demands.
    鈼?/strong> The automatic block turning machine is widely used for turnover stone blocks.

ModelS-35S-45S-60Unit
    Max. block weight35000450006000kg
    Max. block length300035004000mm
    Max. block width200023002500mm
    Max. block height200020002200mm
    Turning degree0~90n掳
    Power of main motor347.5kw
    Gross weight350045005500kg

Documents

English Foundation Drawing, Electric Drawing, English Manual

Strong structure& heavy chain
    Control buttons to control the movement

Q: Are you a manufacturer or trading company?
    A: We are the largest stone machine manufacturer in northern China.And we can provide one-stop shopping service.
    Q: Can I become a distributor?
    A: Yes, we have special discount for distributor.
    Q: How can you guarantee the production quality ?
    A: We have strictly quality control system in our production process. All products must be double checked during every manufacturing process. Requirement of customers and quality of products will be full guaranteed.We will send you the machine testing videos before shipping the machine.
    Q: If I don't want your engineers ,how can I install and operate the machine by myself ?
    A: We have machine manuals teach you how to use the machine,we also have videos with English explaination to teach you how to install it.Customized Other Stone Machine
    • 9 posts
    February 20, 2024 12:53 PM PST

The durability of these lights ensures reliable performance in challenging environments. Built to withstand harsh weather conditions and supernova rogue 8.5 rough terrain, they offer longevity and resilience, making them a worthwhile investment for drivers seeking quality and dependability.

• 9 posts
    February 28, 2024 6:37 AM PST

However concerns have been raised about the long-term health effects of dummy vapes, particularly regarding the inhalation of flavoring agents and other additives found in e-liquids.

• 9 posts
    April 24, 2024 10:38 AM PDT

Conducting a final inspection ensures the roof replacement meets quality standards. Contractors check for roofers spring texas any issues or defects in the new roof. Addressing any problems before project completion ensures customer satisfaction.