Band: Perforated
    Material锛欼ron / stainless steel / semisteel
    Size10-1613-1919-2922-3232-4438-57
    51-7065-7668-8290-110140-160
    Contact person: Lisa yip
    Phone:(0576)82420000
    Tel:+8615957696822, +8613957666227
    Address:Nanshan Industrial Zone,Luqiao,Taizhou, Zhejiang, China
    Please contact us if you are looking for a trustworthy source. Each of your inquiries will be taken into account and get our response within 24 hours. We will endeavor ourselves to deliver first-class products and tip-top services every time.
    1. What's pressure do you have ?
    We have different working pressure from low to high and it's up to you
    2. What's diameters do you have ?
    We can produce from 25mm to 250mm but it's depend on the pressure .
    3. Can I request to change the form of packaging and transportation?
    A: Yes, We can change the form of the packaging and transportation according to your request, but you have to bear their own costs incurred during this period and the spreads.
    4. Can I have my own Logo on the product?
    A: Yes, you can send us your drawing and we can make your logo, but you have to bear their own the cost.
    5. Can you produce the products according to my own drawings?
    A: Yes, we can produce the products according to your drawings that will be most satisfy you.
    6. Which price terms could accepted?
    A: FOB,CIF all acceptable.
    With the growing scale of product applications, security pre-sale, in-sale and after-sale service standardization, validity, timeliness, is closely related to the interests of users, and increasingly become customer focus. We optimizes the internal management constantly, adopts a series of service measures to reflect the service quality perfectly. We will take the initiative actively, and response rapidly and always be ready for the customer's needs.
    Pre Sale Service The customer's project-oriented, designed to fully meet customer needs.
    In Sale Service Provide comprehensive services to our customers by professional manufacturing team and share excellent quality, advanced technology and cost-optimized solutions with our customers.
    After Sale Service Listen to customer feedback patiently and dedicatetomeet customer needs.China Hose Fittings